Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:09:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are you looking forward to doing when this is over?

Started by Chedney Honks, December 14, 2020, 07:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Jockice

The Mollusk

Getting smushed up close with about 200 other people to watch someone annihilate the fuck out of a drum kit

imitationleather

SpiderChrist

Pranet

Not wondering if my job is going to kill me. That'll be great.

Cuellar

MojoJojo

Comedy gigs. There are still a few on and I've been to one but the atmosphere with everyone spread out was weird. Also one I didn't go to has just posted that someone tested positive afterwards so they're all self isolating.

Fambo Number Mive

Not having to keep a look out for who is not wearing masks/wearing them over their chin every time I get on a bus so I can make sure I am as far away from them as possible. I'm often having to change buses if it gets too bad but it seems almost every bus has someone not wearing their mask over their nose or not wearing it at all. I know some people are exempt, but there is no enforcement for those who aren't.

And lots of other things I am looking forward to doing, like going to the pub again.

MojoJojo

In a more broad sense, I spent a lot of 2019 joining a lot of groups and things to broaden my friendship group where I live, as I realised most of my friends were over an hours drive away. I was starting to get somewhere with that but covid's fucked it massively.

EOLAN

Not being skipped in the queue for my unhealthy chicken lunch baguette; as I keep socially distanced (regularly stepping back and forth in unison with person in front of me who is being served in queue) only to have someone walk in right behind them and get immediately served.

dissolute ocelot

Peering over people's shoulders in the supermarket to see what they've got in their basket AND THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Also having sweat flicked in my face from the hair of punks of questionable hygiene.

spaghetamine

Pranet

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 14, 2020, 12:16:17 PM
Not having to keep a look out for who is not wearing masks/wearing them over their chin every time I get on a bus so I can make sure I am as far away from them as possible. I'm often having to change buses if it gets too bad but it seems almost every bus has someone not wearing their mask over their nose or not wearing it at all. I know some people are exempt, but there is no enforcement for those who aren't.

Yeah it will be good when stupid and/or selfish people have to try a bit harder to demonstrate their stupidity and selfishness.

Ferris

Bernice

Cramming a bunch of pills up my arse and going for a massive rave

Fr.Bigley

Taking a substantial meal from home to the pub just to get barred again.

JaDanketies

absolutely desperate to be in a room with some loud music and a hundred strangers. Or just a house party with my nearest and dearest, with more than 4 people there.

Sin Agog

Dex Sawash