Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,474
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:40:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are you looking forward to doing when this is over?

Started by Chedney Honks, December 14, 2020, 07:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lurker

JarrowMonkey

Knocking one out into Priti Patels handbag and for balance, shitting in Hancock's briefcase, if he has one

Inspector Norse

Releasing the new Covid-21 I've been working on in my secret lab

Spiteface

Going to some gigs. Missing live music so much this year.

Also, I want to go to Japan again.

flotemysost

Quote from: MojoJojo on December 14, 2020, 12:25:10 PM
In a more broad sense, I spent a lot of 2019 joining a lot of groups and things to broaden my friendship group where I live, as I realised most of my friends were over an hours drive away. I was starting to get somewhere with that but covid's fucked it massively.

This, but without the bit about friends living far away, and also without the "starting to get somewhere" bit.

I've got friends living nearby (for which I'm incredibly grateful), but throughout 2019 I became very conscious that most of the time, all we really do together is go to the pub (bar the occasional gig/exhibition). I know there's some inevitability to that when you're the "single friend who says yes to every invite", but I miss having hobbies that are still sociable and involve being out the house and meeting new people. Had started getting back into volunteering, and was beginning to enquire about local drama/comedy groups... but it was not to be.

Aside from that: travelling within and and outside the UK, shagging, in fact any form of fucking human touch, live music, theatre, hugging my family, seeing my work pals in the office. Not all at the same time though LOL!!!

Pinball

Intense discussions with lots of spittle. And fucking, obviously.

Johnny Yesno

pigamus

dissolute ocelot

Meanwhile on Cobb'd and Penn'd, the swan comedy chat forum...

QuoteGetting our fucking parks back. And fisting the queen. She loves it when you push your giant rubbery toes in.