Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:45:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We can still do this.

Started by Chedney Honks, December 15, 2020, 06:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Literally any time the government wants to, they can end this.

Total fuckdown.

No exceptions except delivery guys up to the tits in PPE who get tested twice every single day.

You can make any sized bubble and live with anyone, because you ain't going nowhere.

Coppers and army shoot on sight. Shoot the legs to immobilise and then finish in the skull.

Six weeks, this is done.

Back to normal.

🍻🍻🍻

petercussing

That doesn't take into account the huge packs of covid infested dogs i keep releasing around various places in the uk.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: petercussing on December 15, 2020, 07:45:13 PM
That doesn't take into account the huge packs of covid infested dogs i keep releasing around various places in the uk.

You're never more than 6 feet away from a Covid rat.

petercussing

Or less that 2ft away from my ensickened hounds if my plan takes shape properly

ASFTSN

Quote from: Chedney Honks on December 15, 2020, 06:33:26 PM
Coppers and army shoot on sight. Shoot the legs to immobilise and then finish in the skull.

Why post things like this?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Literally any time the government wants to, they can end this.

Total fuckdown.

No exceptions except delivery guys up to the tits in PPE who get tested twice every single day.

You can make any sized bubble and live with anyone, because you ain't going nowhere.

Six weeks, this is done.

Back to normal.

🍻🍻🍻

Concerted though. UN resolution.

Pinball

Fine by me. Wake me when it's over.

Brundle-Fly

Edit. Not worth it. Bed.

H-O-W-L

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 15, 2020, 07:48:39 PM
You're never more than 6 feet away from a Covid rat.

Imagining that said in Laurence Olivier style tape-fuzz-addled 1970s PIF voice gave me a mixture of chills and warmth.

Uncle TechTip

But I'm gregarious and narcissistic and if I don't laugh in a shrieking manner with my friends or touch people uninvited for more than 48 hours I start to get the fear.

thenoise

What are they delivering, if no one else is allowed to work?

Blue Jam

This is what we need. Actual bubbles. Big plastic ones. It's the future now, we should all be living in them anyway.

Billy

I think we should all start self-sacrificing ourselves to help are brave Tory boys Get COVID Done, so the 95 year olds in care homes can live healthy, long lives ahead. I suggest starting with anyone who voted for Boris in the last election, to prove their loyalty to our Great Leader through life and death.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 16, 2020, 09:44:27 AM
This is what we need. Actual bubbles. Big plastic ones. It's the future now, we should all be living in them anyway.

Think of the fun times we could all be having

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Martin Gould has a cache of zorbs he keeps in a lockup in Colne.

Allegedly Matt Zorb's cousin is involved.

Absorb the anus burn

poo

Glebe

Chedney Honks

Quote from: thenoise on December 16, 2020, 09:44:21 AM
What are they delivering, if no one else is allowed to work?

I didn't think about that. OK, let's just keep doing what we're doing.