Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:50:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pinstripe Spiv Cunt London Mayor Bid

Started by Povidone, December 20, 2020, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Povidone

Who in the actual fuck is Brian?

https://brianformayor.london/

This wank has been turning up on Youtube ads all day, clearly a racist PC gone mad roaster. Hasn't turned up on any actual in-video ads yet but guaranteed the fucker is going to be leering out of screens as of tomorrow. Wears a heavy pinstripe waistcoat under a heavy pinstripe suit, fashion sense of the kind of fud you'd happily deck in front of your children in a Surrey beer garden. Has a web site + mentions free speech on website = cunt.

Anyone able to shed some light on this obvious grifter cunt? Can he just be euthanised, legally?

bgmnts

Fucking hell that suit did not disappoint.

JamesTC

Povidone

Quote from: bgmnts on December 20, 2020, 02:28:22 AM
Fucking hell that suit did not disappoint.

I can honestly say I have never seen its like before. I'd be in awe if it weren't so putrid.

Captain Z

Seven different things he intends to put first.

Povidone

Quote from: Captain Z on December 20, 2020, 02:34:06 AM
Seven different things he intends to put first.

Indeed, though 'make london safe' is more of a general aim, good thing a police car was speeding by as he was posing for a photo, still in that FUCKING SUIT.

Urinal Cake

Shit pocket square. Man is probably wearing a corset. A complete dilettante.

dr_christian_troy

DIGITAL FIRST PHOTO - Oh look there's a computer how does a mouse work where is mouse

EDUCATION FIRST PHOTO - Ooh a boy in a cap are you my son

GET LONDON BACK TO WORK PHOTO - Why are you wearing a mask this photo was taken in 2019 oh it's because you can't fucking stand me

TRANSPORT FIRST PHOTO - Oh look a bus out of shot

FREEDOM OF SPEECH PHOTO - Keeping my wrist-slit-thin mouth shut in this photo was a creative choice

GREEN FIRST PHOTO - Yeah I like parks me oh dear I trod in some shit but it's okay because it's my shit

MAKE LONDON SAFE PHOTO - Look Kev I'm going to stand here until a fucking police car drives past what do you mean it already has oh for fuck sake that'll do

FAMILY FIRST PHOTO - Thinking of all those families I have I wonder if I have any I don't know about that I don't pay for in alimony allegedly

HEALTH FIRST PHOTO - This is in no way the decision of a sweaty dying narcissist cunt I'm just a regular bloke at the gym and I didn't just run around in a circle in a hallway before Kev took the photo no mate not me

SCIENCE FIRST PHOTO - Kev mate make it look like any stupid cunt would ever fucking hire me for a Teddy Talk or whatever they're fucking called while I do that bumhole thing with my mouth

Kev, do you think they'll clock that I've made ten things FIRST

Mr Banlon

That fucking footballer's tie knot/chalkstripe suit combo is cuntnificent.

Shaky

Presumably no-one has told this guy he's an American.

As such, he's got SIX firsts in his policy section.

Glebe

He looks like the lost third Bros brother.

Shaky

Apparently he's only 49! Genuinely thought he was in his 60's at least.

Ok, this is making me angry now and I don't even live in the UK anymore. Business cunt.

Paul Calf

QuoteCreating a six month, post-lockdown Congestion Charge Holiday by removing this prohibitive taxation in order to safely promote visits to the city and immediately boost the economy

Yup.

QuotePublish information, guaranteeing every citizen the right to upload information to any platform of their choice without being censored, banned, or deplatformed as long as these are not in violation of the law

"I am against censorship unless the government is doing it."

I mean, he could have the best policies in the world[nb]not even the best policies in The Beatles[/nb] but those Mussolini mugshots would put you instantly on your guard against him.

C_Larence

Saw mutterings online about him being connected to david icke, so that's good

Glebe

Charles Dance should play him in a biopic.

sirhenry

Peddling trickle-down economics in this day and age? Does he think this is the 90's?

NoSleep

Looks like he's using the Lord Sugar angle; get London back to work and fuck the "disproportionate" measures against Covid for the sake of "the economy".

no_offenc

Oh, look - they've made a sentient being entirely from cocaine. The wonders of the modern age

Povidone

QuoteVehicles are functional assets while in motion, providing valuable transport. But when parked they are nothing but metal boxes occupying prime real estate. We envision a city of the future that embraces the idea of motor vehicles for transport without penalising the city with wasteful stationary parking.

Where do the cars go then Brian?

I'm becoming convinced this is an elaborate joke. That website is a near perfect comedy creation.

frajer

Transport First. All decent Londoners who vote for me can drive their cars between the stripes on my suit.

Oh, it's this bloke.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LondonRealTV

He's got a YouTube channel and I've been directed to a few of his videos in the past. He seems to be absolutely obsessed with retired champion bodybuilder and six-time Mr Olympia, Dorian Yates. Very odd indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LondonRealTV/search?query=dorian

NoSleep

Quote from: Povidone on December 20, 2020, 08:28:49 AM
QuoteVehicles are functional assets while in motion, providing valuable transport. But when parked they are nothing but metal boxes occupying prime real estate. We envision a city of the future that embraces the idea of motor vehicles for transport without penalising the city with wasteful stationary parking.

Where do the cars go then Brian?

Mobile parking.

Visionary.

Spoon of Ploff

Thats one impressive schnoz he has there you have to admit. If the mayoral race was down to who has the best nose this fellow would win hands down. He'd get my vote anyway, which...because I don't live in London.. would be worthless.

NoSleep

So the "science" he's keen on thrusting forward is actually pseudoscience. He's a 5G covid conspiracy theorist.

PlanktonSideburns

Wait a minute guys

Let's see where he's going with this

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Povidone on December 20, 2020, 02:27:11 AM
Who in the actual fuck is Brian?

https://brianformayor.london/

This wank has been turning up on Youtube ads all day, clearly a racist PC gone mad roaster. Hasn't turned up on any actual in-video ads yet but guaranteed the fucker is going to be leering out of screens as of tomorrow. Wears a heavy pinstripe waistcoat under a heavy pinstripe suit, fashion sense of the kind of fud you'd happily deck in front of your children in a Surrey beer garden. Has a web site + mentions free speech on website = cunt.

Anyone able to shed some light on this obvious grifter cunt? Can he just be euthanised, legally?

QuoteLondon 2021 Plan Of Attack

Oh Christ, we've just had the pandemic Brian and now this.

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on December 20, 2020, 08:50:49 AM
Oh, it's this bloke.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LondonRealTV

He's got a YouTube channel and I've been directed to a few of his videos in the past. He seems to be absolutely obsessed with retired champion bodybuilder and six-time Mr Olympia, Dorian Yates. Very odd indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/c/LondonRealTV/search?query=dorian

Yeah, thought I recognised him. Basically a Joe Rogan wannabe.

Buelligan

The man's a straight up grifter, naked.  He doesn't seem to do anything, he doesn't seem to make anything, just sells himself as a sort of guru to people who've no fucking idea of reality.  Genuinely needs sending down a salt mine.  Utterly obvious fucking cunt, anyone who votes for him, deserves all they get.

Reminds me of Martin Daubney.

With David Icke

https://www.startupgrind.com/blog/the-10-success-habits-brian-rose-uses-to-bring-the-london-real-podcast-to-40-million-listeners/
https://medium.com/@rogerbrooks/brian-rose-selflessly-real-4bdb5937ecc3