Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:11:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pinstripe Spiv Cunt London Mayor Bid

Started by Povidone, December 20, 2020, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSleep

I was not expecting the American accent.

thenoise

Its Max Hardcore isn't it? Imagine him in a cowboy hat with a suspiciously skinny girl hanging off the end of his cock.

NoSleep

He's being coached to be a better cunt?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What's his fucking surname? Aren't people just goung to be put in mind of the dog from " Family Guy"?

Buelligan

A rose by any other name would still be a Brian Cunt.

Wonderful Butternut

Looks like an all round classy bloke alright.

He'll win.

frajer

I like his no nonsense approach.

Less nonsense? That's good. But no nonsense? Take my fucking PayPal sub.

Buelligan

Winner and person of the people.

Risible

frajer

Fair play, that's a hell of a butt plug.

idunnosomename

How'd he reverse it in front of that gate in sandals? Very poor choice of footwear for driving.

NoSleep

The car was driven there by the company he hired it from for the day.

Kankurette

Quote from: Povidone on December 20, 2020, 02:27:11 AM
Who in the actual fuck is Brian?

https://brianformayor.london/

This wank has been turning up on Youtube ads all day, clearly a racist PC gone mad roaster. Hasn't turned up on any actual in-video ads yet but guaranteed the fucker is going to be leering out of screens as of tomorrow. Wears a heavy pinstripe waistcoat under a heavy pinstripe suit, fashion sense of the kind of fud you'd happily deck in front of your children in a Surrey beer garden. Has a web site + mentions free speech on website = cunt.

Anyone able to shed some light on this obvious grifter cunt? Can he just be euthanised, legally?
Why do right-wing politicians think dressing like that makes them look dignified or whatever? I bet he's a Freeman on the Land too.

Pijlstaart

When I rented a mayor outfit from my local costume shop it came with a top hat. Doan' live in London meself, but it's my capital so I should 'ave a vote an' all. 'oo voted for Sadiq, no-one round 'ere an' no chance 'e's gettin' in again, 'e int dun nuffin 'bout the peados, 'an' 'ats 'e r' rr' no' i' dogging 'ar' 'll 'rrrrrrr.

Buelligan

Sorry to keep posting here but I have to, this person is literally making me.  Bear in mind this is the man that wants science-based approaches strictly adopted in the running of Britain's capital -

https://www.facebook.com/LondonReal/videos/today-i-will-drink-my-own-urine-/1791566600890596/

Fambo Number Mive

I can't see how a waste product can have any medicinal purposes. Perhaps he will challenge the other candidates to drink their piss live on camera.

frajer

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 20, 2020, 12:19:21 PM
I can't see how a waste product can have any medicinal purposes.

Hey that waste product has a name and it is Our New Mayor.

pancreas

Couldn't finish that video. But if he thinks Londoners will be down with that shit, he's got another think coming.

Buelligan

Oh, and there's this from Vice

QuoteThe YouTuber Accused of Using Coronavirus to Scam His Followers
Brian Rose has raised nearly £1 million to fund a "free speech" platform where he'll host video interviews with conspiracy theorists and other guests.

which contains some pretty predictable but nevertheless, eyebrow-raising, anti-science and apparently predatory shit.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bv8x5a/london-real-brian-rose-digital-freedom-coronavirus

Buelligan

Quote from: Povidone on December 20, 2020, 08:28:49 AM
Where do the cars go then Brian?

I'm becoming convinced this is an elaborate joke. That website is a near perfect comedy creation.

The man's a fucking prick.  He says he's getting rid of the congestion charge - thinks... what will that do?  Then the lying cunt says turn all parking places into green spaces.

And the wheels on the bus, on the cars and other motorised vehicles, in our minds, go round and fucking round. 

Stone him to death immediately.

Not a fascist

pancreas

I have to say that your outrage is almost worth the cunt's existence.

pingus

He believes the David Icke shit and not even David Icke believes that

NoSleep

Buelligan

Quote from: pancreas on December 20, 2020, 02:33:39 PM
I have to say that your outrage is almost worth the cunt's existence.

I'll try to tone it down then, can't have that.  But thinking about him has made me think about why these obvious grifting slimeballs orbit so predictably around woohoo bullshit theories, like the piss-drinking and 5G.  They love this shit.

They love this shit because they know their natural prey, gullible people, are the ones who fall for it.  Go stand in a room full of tiny metal models of vikings and count how many right wing death metal beardies pop by or score up the number of slightly plump middle aged middle class LibDem ladies swarming into quilting exhibitions.  Ground bait for shoaling marks.

thenoise

Tiresome modern checklist of being 'successful':
Rich
Six pack
Wanker's car
Suit
'Happy'
Does 'iron men'
Has a website/podcast/whatever
Mayor of London

Buelligan

Thinks holding a clean baby is being a father.  Thinks empathy is a useful word.

Pretty sure I've seen the same cunt doing crypto guide videos around the same time he did Icke. The best grift is always to charge other people to find out how to do something like this successfully, and it would be entirely unsurprising if he ran a subscription service with tips for investments.

Buelligan

Twat.

Where is Laurence Fox in all of this, that's what I want to know.