Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:37:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Android MP3 player that plays albums

Started by Norton Canes, December 21, 2020, 09:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

What Android MP3 player app can I install that lets me play all the tracks from each album, in the right order, without me having to compile each one as a playlist?

Installed AIMP, doesn't seem to do this. 

JaDanketies

f for follow

fuck YouTube Music, this lets you do this to an extent but you've gotta scroll through all your albums, the search box always defaults to YouTube search. Unless I don't know how to use the app.

Zetetic

QDRPHNC

Uncle TechTip

Blackplayer, i actually paid for this it's that good. But ultimately it's down to your tagging.

Neomod

I use the full version of PowerAmp V.3. It has a nice UI, loads of options and the sound quality is great.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Worth the £3.99 it cost as the google Play music app that came with my G7 plus was shite.

Sebastian Cobb

I bought poweramp ages ago (got curious and searched gmail - 2011) and it served me well but there was a reason I ditched it for rocketplayer and I can't remember why. It might've been lack of casting but I dunno any more. At the time it seemed like a perfect app if it wasn't for one thing that was a dealbreaker.

samadriel

I've been using Media Monkey lately, it's simple enough to pick an album and play it.

Magnum Valentino

Norton Canes

Tried Pulsar; downloaded, installed, opened, boom - tracks organised by album. Lovely, thanks.

kalowski