Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:13:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKDOWN, U.K.

Started by Chedney Honks, December 21, 2020, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

First time in the whole thing I doubt I'll get out alive.

😂😂😂

BlodwynPig

Chedney Honks

Combo of Brexit and the new variant and my evac plans once again being scuppered by the fucking plague babies of dogshit nation. If my wife dies *redacted* *redacted* *redacted* 😂😂😂

idunnosomename

Chedney Honks

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 21, 2020, 10:28:04 PM
keep calm and drink tea

keep calm and rip and tear

☠️☠️☠️

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Germany is the one to watch out for. They kept their old folk alive especially so they could DIE BIG TIME at Christmas. 5,000+ in critical, death rate up to 800+.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Chedney Honks on December 21, 2020, 10:27:13 PM
Combo of Brexit and the new variant and my evac plans once again being scuppered by the fucking plague babies of dogshit nation. If my wife dies *redacted* *redacted* *redacted* 😂😂😂

Reach out, bretheren, reach out.

Chedney Honks

Cheers bro, I'm not really one to ask for help or anything, I've kind of been waiting my whole life to just go fucking mental. Looking forward to it, in a way. 😆😆😆

sirhenry

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55428017

We really want this to happen, don't we?
We've really got a fucking hardon for a zombie apocaslypse.

Wait 5 years and realise we were looking at the wrong target for our demise. We did this. We fucked the planet. Not some puny version of flu. This is just a useful diversion. Capitalism is still as strong as it ever was, and still killing your kids.
You have no excuse. You knew what you were doing. And are doing. This is like reading comic books with superheroes who can save the day. What you are doing will kill the next generation. Sorry. Our choice.

Fambo Number Mive

Not sure who "We" is but the majority of people on here are against capitalism and are trying to be as ecological as possible. At the moment most people in the UK are just trying to exist in the middle of a global pandemic while under an authoritarian government which punishes dissent with their culture war supporters, you can hardly blame the ordinary person for what is happening with the planet.

MrMrs

yeah dunno why henbo is posting that now

Chedney Honks

Don't know what the fuck he's on about and who the we/you are supposed to be, but I also post a load of impenetrable bollocks so I'm not having a go.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Policy failure in chart form

sirhenry

Sorry about that. Had an evening of existential horror. I'll try to keep it off here when/if it happens again.

Zetetic

If anything, it probably deserves it's own thread.