Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,454
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:34:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt - XMAS No. 1?

Started by Absorb the anus burn, December 23, 2020, 09:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

Have you heard it yet?

"Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." a new song the kids are all listening to.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-kunts-boris-johnson-is-a-fucking-ct-is-in-the-running-to-be-uk-christmas-number-one-2844307

"... Comedy rock group The Kunts have risen up the charts in recent weeks with their track about the prime minister, which is titled: "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." The 82-second-long track hears the band repeat the words: "Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt. He's a fucking cunt." The track peaked at No 2 in the UK iTunes chart and is currently in fourth place. On Amazon Music, the track has so far peaked in second place and is currently in third position..."

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/boris-johnson-the-kunts-christmas-no-1-b1777470.html

I haven't heard it yet and do not really listen to chart music but I am genuinely curious about this new pop song "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt.".

Have any cabers heard "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." yet?

Absorb the anus burn

Apologies.

I should have posted the thread "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt - XMAS No. 1" in Oscillations... Please feel free to move "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." to the music forum or even start a new thread called "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." to discuss the musical aspects of this winter warmer.

Absorb the anus burn

In case anybody is in doubt about the existence of the song "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." here's the cover art.

And if you wanted to hear / buy "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." you could always try...

https://www.deezer.com/en/track/1035783802?autoplay=true [nb]Deezer automatically plays a few seconds of uncensored "Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt." [/nb]

or...

https://open.spotify.com/track/27WirtpNHcT1rGdadWqgEx?autoplay=true

Twonty Gostelow

Captain Z

Used to like them but they've sold out and gone pop with this one.

Buelligan

Heheh, I was only listening to this a few days ago.  I always like to laugh before I sleep and this had me sniggering into the night.

steve98

Not very Christmasy it has to be said. A distinct lack of goodwill to man.

Petey Pate

Quote from: Captain Z on December 23, 2020, 10:05:51 AM
Used to like them but they've sold out and gone pop with this one.

I remember seeing The Kunts back in the day when they played on decommissioned nuclear submarines.  Part of me is glad to see them hit the mainstream like this but can't help feeling that they've really watered down their sound.

idunnosomename

how much money would they make if this went to no 1? at least the ladcuntgravebaby is giving it all to charity (albeit one that ought not to have to exist)

Fambo Number Mive

The Amazon links are Amazon Smile and all money raised from them goes to a hospice in Essex.

imitationleather

It's pretty appalling that my school's Wikipedia page proudly boasts that Rylan attended, but won't list Kunt as one of the notable former pupils.

lipsink

I bought it. I really hope it gets to No. 1 cos it would actually give me just a little glimmer of happiness in this miserable xmas. I feel it also encapsulates the public mood right now a little better than LadBaby or whatever he's called.

PlanktonSideburns

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Petey Pate on December 23, 2020, 03:54:58 PM
I remember seeing The Kunts back in the day when they played on decommissioned nuclear submarines. 

Where did that ' band playing on decommissioned nuclear submarines.... now they sold out & gone pop' joke come from anyway?

Did any bands actually play on decommissioned nuclear submarines (before selling out by going pop)?

Dropshadow

Quote from: steve98 on December 23, 2020, 03:47:59 PM
Not very Christmasy it has to be said. A distinct lack of goodwill to man.

Yeah. Or to Cunt "Boris" Johnson either.

Petey Pate

Quote from: jenna appleseed on December 23, 2020, 10:56:03 PM
Where did that ' band playing on decommissioned nuclear submarines.... now they sold out & gone pop' joke come from anyway?

Did any bands actually play on decommissioned nuclear submarines (before selling out by going pop)?

I think it was an original joke by the late Don Preston (the CaB poster not the jazz keyboard player). I actually asked him in person what it was inspired by but unfortunately I can't remember his answer. As far as I know, there haven't been any real concerts played on decommissioned nuclear submarines.

PlanktonSideburns

Anything to do with Thomas Dolby and his submarine studio?

PaulTMA

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 23, 2020, 09:08:51 PM
how much money would they make if this went to no 1? at least the ladcuntgravebaby is giving it all to charity (albeit one that ought not to have to exist)

You know the money still goes to charity if Ladbaby doesn't get to number 1?

idunnosomename

he also might stop making unfunny singles if something breaks the cycle

imitationleather

In Kunt's latest video he said he's not using charity to promote his single.

Shots fired. It's also so true. Just donate directly to the Trussell Trust if you care about it so much. You won't have audio AIDS sitting on your computer then.

idunnosomename

I mean yeah the charity thing is a bit of a con because ladbaby gets a huge amount of free publicity out of it

imitationleather

It got to number 5.

"The entire campaign, marketing, promotion, recording, and production costs was £10"

That it is pretty impressive.

bomb_dog

If someone told you a song with 'fucking cunt' in the title (and repeated throughout) was at number 5 in the hit parade, they wouldn't believe you. But it is. 2020 for you. Well done Kunt!

idunnosomename

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: imitationleather on December 24, 2020, 01:25:55 PM
In Kunt's latest video he said he's not using charity to promote his single.

Shots fired. It's also so true. Just donate directly to the Trussell Trust if you care about it so much. You won't have audio AIDS sitting on your computer then.

True but I imagine a lot of people who wont or cant afford to donate to charity might have treated themselves to the Ladbaby single. It's just disgusting we need food banks in the first place.

BBC News not only  not giving the full name of the song but not giving the full name of the artist either.

chveik

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 25, 2020, 05:28:30 PM
True but I imagine a lot of people who wont or cant afford to donate to charity might have treated themselves to the Ladbaby single.

deso

idunnosomename

LadBaby is a fucking cunt, he's a fucking cunt, he's a fucking cunt

LadBaby is a fucking cunt

He's a fucking cunt

bgmnts

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 25, 2020, 05:28:30 PM
True but I imagine a lot of people who wont or cant afford to donate to charity might have treated themselves to the Ladbaby single.

If you've got money to spare for an abomination of a novelty single, you've got enough for charity.

daf

bomb_dog

Love to know the actual sales count. Last weeks number one was about 41,235. Obvs sales go up to get the so-called coveted Xmas spot, but even so. Imagine trying to fix it again in mid-January when sales used to be traditionally the lowest, just to get a no1.