Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:45:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson is a Fucking Cunt - XMAS No. 1?

Started by Absorb the anus burn, December 23, 2020, 09:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden E. Pump

The fact that cunt has got three number ones in a row is almost as bad as the cunt sitting in number ten.

The Christmas number one has jumped the shark now. We've had some shite in the past but at least they were real songs. I'm gonna get to Christmas number one next year with a picture of my anus.

Junket Pumper

I haven't listened to this one, but I hope it's less shite than Victor Lewis Smith's similar song from a few years ago

https://www.radioclash.com/archives/2019/07/24/boris-johnson-is-a/

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on December 26, 2020, 01:50:46 AM
The fact that cunt has got three number ones in a row is almost as bad as the cunt sitting in number ten.

That is a really mean thing to say about Elton John...

daf

edit : (gag duplication - must read other replies before posting!)

Catalogue Trousers

The sad fact is, Ladbaby will get number 1 each Christmas for every year until he dies now. He so perfectly chimes with the arseholes who voted Brexit - 'I love my kids, my bantz, and my sausage rolls' - that it's quite astounding. A perfect dovetailing of slope-browed laddish cretinisms everywhere.

Or, in brief, fucking shit.

Kunt were robbed and this was Rod Stewart versus them Sex Pistols all over again.

Sebastian Cobb

ADF seem to have gotten number 1 in the iTunes chart at least. Regretting subscribing to them on Bandcamp as they're spamming like fuck, but I would actually like to see them get it.

The best actual Christmas song I heard this year was by Bad Boy Chiller Crew, I should hate it but they seem to be having fun and the sleighbells throughout are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfse04OUG8w

idunnosomename

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on December 31, 2020, 09:55:37 PM
The sad fact is, Ladbaby will get number 1 each Christmas for every year until he dies now. He so perfectly chimes with the arseholes who voted Brexit - 'I love my kids, my bantz, and my sausage rolls' - that it's quite astounding. A perfect dovetailing of slope-browed laddish cretinisms everywhere.

Or, in brief, fucking shit.

Kunt were robbed and this was Rod Stewart versus them Sex Pistols all over again.
true. deso.

festival of brexit ladbaby headliner. sex and drugs and SAUSAGE ROLLS hahah bants