Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,464
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:24:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sturgeon COVID rule breach

Started by Fambo Number Mive, December 23, 2020, 11:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I feel sorry for Nicola Sturgeon as it's very easy to slip up at funerals.or wakes as they are emotional places and everyone attending has a lot on their mind. Its given succour to a lot of the anti mask crowd though so I dont know if she would be best offering to donate £60 to charity in lieu of a fine fron Police Scotland.

I wonder how many of those criticising her have obeyed the COVID rules 100% every day.

Also, why was a photographer for the Sun at the wake?

chveik

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 23, 2020, 11:39:17 PM

Also, why was a photographer for the Sun at the wake?

Joe Public took the pic on their phone and sent it in for 250 lousy pounds.

Twonty Gostelow

Her apology seems out of proportion, but I suppose she's thinking of Margaret Ferrier.

GMTV

I doubt anyone would be overly critical of someone for a minor breach of the rules during a funeral.

I guess the problem is she has been grandstanding throughout the pandemic with the usual SNP sanctimony. The overall point being the SNP would have handled the pandemic more stringently and effectively given the chance. With her level of moralising on literally a daily basis, she has to keep herself beyond reproach.