Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:20:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Adam and Joe Xmas radio/podcast eps

Started by The Mollusk, December 24, 2020, 09:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Quote from: Jackson K Pollock on December 20, 2012, 11:13:56 PM
One of my secret Yuletide traditions is listening to the Adam & Joe podcast where they give each other pressies

Just having a rummage through the boards for good festive comedy and wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of the above episode. There's a "Christmas Day 2010" 6 Music episode readily available online, is that the one? Or is there an earlier thing yer man was referring to? I quite fancy getting a bit stoned and lying about listening to these lovely lads have cute and funny chats.

I want a COMPREHENSIVE LIST with FULL 320kb/s DOWNLOAD LINKS in the form of a digital advent calendar with messages of how lovely and kind I am, thank you!!!

MrPlugg

It's pretty much a yearly tradition for them..going back to the XFM days I think. Any Christmas Day episode you can find a rip of will probably have them giving each other daft pressies with the sound of a fake log fire crackling in the background.

The Mollusk

McFlymo

It's here and I am delighted. The turkey dinner and crackers and family get together: sure. Fine. But I'm genuinely most excited about this podcast. And it's here! Yay.

non capisco

The 'Queen at Live Aid' bit in the latest one is brilliant.

I was in double cringe mode and hoping for the best for Adam and Tom. What a top bloke he is really.

idunnosomename

a banger but I do love Christmas Country Party Time too

Retinend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000blwy

Adam and Joe talk about a subject relevant to those who ever watched an episode of the Adam and Joe Show: obscure scat singer, "Shooby" Taylor.