Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,492
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:21:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The size of your Boxing Day shit 2020

Started by madhair60, December 26, 2020, 12:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Annoyingly, had a big shit about four hours ago so I reckon mine is probably going to disappoint.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Head over to HS Art for some wry, irreverent minute by minute farting and shitting updates.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on December 26, 2020, 06:58:11 AM
A thing of marvel snaked in the bowl.

The most troubling Stan Lee cameo.

Apart from a soupçon of butter in the stuffing, an entirely vegan Jesus-birthday roast has me bound up harder than Cool Hand Luke after the hard-boiled egg scoffing contest. Looking forward to rating my Valentine's Day battle with Count Dookie.

SpiderChrist

I had an Indian takeaway for Christmas Day dinner and can report a smooth passage with easy delivery and no unnecessary trauma. Size of a baby seal, though.

buttgammon

Nothing as yet, other than some preliminary odours and a sense of mounting tension. The next few hours will be critical.

Butchers Blind

I filled the bowl to the brim with my shit

buttgammon

It's so effortless that I'm literally typing this as it happens. Impressive in every way: there's loads of it, the smell is a disgusting combination of rotten vegetables and dog shit and it's a stunning mahogany colour, but it's also almost unbelievably easy to pass without ever turning towards the diarrhoea end of the scale.

hamfist

Quote from: buttgammon on December 26, 2020, 10:26:33 AM
It's so effortless that I'm literally typing this as it happens. Impressive in every way: there's loads of it, the smell is a disgusting combination of rotten vegetables and dog shit and it's a stunning mahogany colour, but it's also almost unbelievably easy to pass without ever turning towards the diarrhoea end of the scale.

😍😍😍

steve98

I blocked the toilet this morning, but the thing is - I didn't have an Xmas dinner; just a normal, non OTT, dinner. So why all the shit? It's like a miracle, at Christmas. Miraculous shit.

Jockice

Haven't had one. But then I did have to get up before 6am to have one yesterday. Which was nice.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Three medium sized stools of a solid consistency with an almost marbled texture.

3 stars out of 5. Would eat here again.

Butchers Blind

Just had a second visit.  Not as pleasurable as the first time round, much more of a loose texture which left residue up the bowl and required more considered wiping.

Pink Gregory

Three already.  Healthly logs of average size and easy-medium delivery.

Textbook.

SpiderChrist

Second shit after mug of coffee and a spliff. Verging on the erotic.

bgmnts

Two so far and i've only been up and about for an hour.

imitationleather

I rolled an entire humidor of arse cigars late last night so I'm not expecting anything to write home about.

greencalx

Three courses so far. Maybe an after dinner mint still to come?

daimoniac

almost needed an epidural. nearly herniated four discs pushing that fucker out

idunnosomename

pathetic. barely a smear. i blame it on the hemorrhoid.

thenoise

Oddly enough, had a double dose on Christmas day this year,while boxing day is passing motion free (so far).

I passed a few rabbit dropping before Lunch that required a momentous effort to pass, despite their diminutive size. They very much resembled the chocolate cranberries I enjoyed from my Christmas stocking first thing - perhaps they had passed straight through unchanged?

Followed by a duet of respectable sized logs late afternoon. Nice and tidy lying side by side and a deep brown colour, but for the foul odour they almost looked healthy.

I was very dehydrated and hungover, so the unmoist husk didn't want to leave without a fight. Felt like birthing a hedgehog and when I wiped my arse, there wasn't much visual evidence of the dried-out poo. The real problems began when I tried to flush and the discoloured water in the bowl just kept rising, threatening to spill over the edge. Tried to attack the problem with a toilet brush, but as the blockage was now around the U-bend, a straight plastic stick was unable to access it. This was my first Christmas away from my parents, so all of this was happening in my girlfriend's mum's downstairs lavatory. Felt like something from Dumb and Dumber. Reader I stuck my bare hand down the toilet and unclogged the fecal matter. A loud suction noise and then foul brown water swirled away down the bog and I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Catastrophe averted and a story I will never, ever tell anyone in real life.

buttgammon

Round two wouldn't fully flush; it was big but probably not enough to block an average toilet. However, it congealed into a big, modular lump in the bowl and we have a low-powered flush anyway, so it's going to take some effort to get rid of the lot.