Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:29:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE VOTE!! Round One: Abbie vs Micanio

Started by Abbie, June 20, 2005, 09:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbie

Ladies and gentlemen, i'd like to introduce you to Steve:

<thwump>

** State your winner in a normal post, ta **

ccab

What a gorgeous boss-eyed frankenstein, Abbie.

Great kick-off for the tournament.

Cerys

I take it all back.  Abbie doesn't smell.  Or if she does, it's of something tasty.

micanio

gah, this is hard - my limited imagination and lack of photoshop skills are causing me problems....

splattermac

More dog's with antlers, less preset shapes.

My poor eyes are being pulled east and west trying to stare out your mong. I feel as nauseous as a cider whitey on a ghost train!

You must have burned out poor Cerys's retinas with that solar flare, have some consideration for those of us who live in the dark ;)

Quick everyone, Cerys is fumbling in the dark, cocks out!

edit: can't spell

Shoulders?-Stomach!

She's left you sprawled on a pin- nothing much to go at. A pretty lethal serve in all honesty. It reminds me of I Am Not An Animal slightly.

Abbie

Quote from: "Shoulders?-Stomach!"She's left you sprawled on a pin- nothing much to go at. A pretty lethal serve in all honesty. It reminds me of I Am Not An Animal slightly.

What are you on about you bell end?  There's absolutely loads to use in that picture, and purposely so.  A half-blind tramp with one arm could return that serve with gusto.  

Quote from: "splattermac"More dog's with antlers, less preset shapes.

My poor eyes are being pulled east and west trying to stare out your mong. I feel as nauseous as a cider whitey on a ghost train!

You must have burned out poor Cerys's retinas with that solar flare, have some consideration for those of us who live in the dark ;)

The fucking cheek of you suggesting that i've used a solar flare (contraband)!!  Furthermore, I like preset shapes Splattercock, so there will be plenty more where they came from.

Quote from: "micanio"gah, this is hard - my limited imagination and lack of photoshop skills are causing me problems....

Give me a shout if you want the original photoshop file for the layers and I will email it over.  Ignore the two amateurs above, they know nothing.

ccab

Excellent stuff! The tournament's first goads & taunts!

I can't wait to see how Micanio handles this challenge, knowing that if he can't respond with gusto, he's a s*****c tramp. It's a baptism of fire for micanio.

btw abbie, what does the background text say?

splattermac

Oh you want to compare cup sizes do you? I know what you're thinking, that I've a tiny present and that I'm compensating for it with my hair pulling and name-calling. It's not true, I came back from the dead to win last year damn it! I'm the first undead tournament winner and no one wants to shake my rotten hand! [/me me me]

micanio

Right, here is my return - just let me get my excuses in first - first time i used Photoshop properly, its too hot to think, i have no imagination etc etc etc

Fuck knows whats going on there - some kind of quasi-political statement or something....

I await your abuse....

micanio

Double post and wrong size - shit......

Cerys

Well, apart from the fact that it's supposed to be 600x400, I reckon Abbie's got a worthy opponent.  Yay!

Abbie

Quote from: "ccab"btw abbie, what does the background text say?

It says 'Betty Noir' - the name of the font.  

Quote from: "micanio"Double post and wrong size - shit......

:)  I'm sure they will let you off on your first go.  My 2nd shot should be up soon.

ccab

Quote from: "micanio"600x480

Micanio, any more of that & Micanio arse with a ruler.

Cerys

Abbie, can I have your babies, please?

George

I'll settle for a moneyshot. Damn good.

And yes cerys, it's coming up shortly (my return to your shot and not her's on the money).

Abbie

Quote from: "Cerys"Abbie, can I have your babies, please?

Fancy my eight year old instead?  He's house trained, and fits snugly into the cupboard under the stairs.

This is stunning stuff, well done chaps.

Cerys

Quote from: "Abbie"
Quote from: "Cerys"Abbie, can I have your babies, please?

Fancy my eight year old instead?  He's house trained, and fits snugly into the cupboard under the stairs.

Bah, we don't have stairs.  We've got a big cardboard box, but the cats have established squatters' rights.

micanio

Blimey this is a tough one....

Should have the next one up in an hour or so

micanio

Almost Yearly

< Cranes his neck for a better eyefull as Abbie gets driven wide and low >

Timmay

Not Noddy's nuts, Nobby's Nuts! Very good (sick).

Abbie

Sorry for the delay, my phone line has been fucked all day....

<ker-plunk>

Cerys

Looks like the cliff behind our house :)

micanio

micanio

Final return - apologies in advance for the shit text - haven;t worked out how to use that properly...

Does everyone start voting now??

Oooofff!!!

Cerys

That kangaroo looks familiar.

I suspect that now we have to wait for her Supreme Abbieness to edit her initial post to include a poll.