Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:41:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE VOTE!! Round One: Abbie vs Micanio

Started by Abbie, June 20, 2005, 09:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbie

I think that people just put who they want to win a normal post, rather than using a poll, so get voting (for me)!

slim

Oooh, I liked Abbie's serve, but the gay, testicle-harvesting squirrels was a hard shot to return. I'm going with base emotions and micanio.

butnut

The squrrels was a great shot, but I think Abbie just wins overall so she gets my vote. But well done both!

ccab

Promising first showing from Micanio, but Abbie means business.

Regular John

Crocodile Run D(MC) was an awesome shot that just about gave it to micanio

Flook

Some great shots from micanio but Abbie has shown yet again the old serve-volley game is difficult to beat on this surface

Suttonpubcrawl

Excellent on both sides, it really just came down to personal taste and micanio will be my pot of marmite to spread on my toast.

Abbie, mainly for the amazing second shot but all of them were great. Micanio almost had me with the squirrels though.

Rubbish Monkey

Close one! I had this down as 1-1 going into the final round..
which Abbie won therefore thats who my vote goes to.

edit> ha! i missed out a whole word! which i only just noticed...idiot!

Cerys

Abbie, for her second shot.  It speaks to me.

micanio

micanio

SweetRosalyn

Very close, but the squirrels tip it for me. Micanio gets my vote...

George

tesquirrells or crashed pink beetles? Erm, it's hard but I'm going to have to choose Abbie.

sproggy

Awesome technique and beautiful images from Abbie as usual but I enjoyed the Hummus of micanio who gets my vote.

I vote micanio. Abbie's beautiful Beetle made it a very tough decision, but the Illuminati were breathing down my neck.

Derek Trucks

Abbie for the car.  That, and the hope that I won't have to look at any more testicles.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I wanted to vote for abbie because her's were technically much better, and clever, but micanio gets my vote for making me laugh.

Lee

Micanio made me laugh with Crocodile Run DMC, so I'm voting for him. Good game from both of you though.

wasp_f15ting

fanny splendid

monkhouse terror

Beagle 2

hands cold, liver warm

Lt Plonker

Abbie because hers are artistically lovely to look at.

Lee

9-16 to Abbie so far... Closer than I thought it would be actually.

Pythov

Abbie.  Only beacuse she produces a nice two-tone star (ref: 1st pic).

Brilliant match.