Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:07:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas

Started by madhair60, December 27, 2020, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: Alberon on February 24, 2021, 12:47:40 PM
Can you imagine him ten or twenty years from now? One of the last embittered holdouts of Terfdom raging against a world he cannot understand.

Pretty sure he will be banned from any meaningful platform by the end of this year. He will be mocking trans people in a quiet corner of the internet with the same 5 people liking every post.

bgmnts

It'll be in his cellar, like the Hitler raging scene in Downfall.

Cuellar

He should just get on Parler and be done with it, we all know that's where it's going

Zetetic

I do wonder if he'll find himself drawn to more radical action with unpleasant consequences for people just trying to live their lives, and possible copycats.

Invading Her from the comfort of his griefhole is a very small step, but it's a step nonetheless.

I wonder how isolated or connected he his with other 'activists'.

Blue Jam

Perhaps he's more like The Male Online than anything else, convincing himself that he's disgusted and enraged by this brave new world of female sexuality and confused as to why he can't seem to tear his eyes away from it:

buttgammon

Blue Jam

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 24, 2021, 12:44:33 PM
amazing how he's clearly seen the NHS COVID adverts while endlessly browsing twitter for his c.20 tweets a day to quote on his shitty hate blog, and thinks "hmm, the eyes of someone dying of coronavirus are a ripe subject for parody in my quest to keep people in their correct toilets"
Wait, what?!

selectivememory

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 24, 2021, 01:40:25 PM
Wait, what?!

This kind of thing. Ads you'll see all over the place in the UK at the moment at bus stops etc.

I wish I could say nothing surprises me with this man any more, and yet he keeps finding new lows.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 23, 2021, 11:05:52 PM
What does he get out of this? It's just so nasty, I don't follow the point he's making. Does he want non-straight teenagers to go back in the closet? It's all bonkers and so incredibly relentless.

I go on a cycle of pity and disgust with him - currently at the disgust end of things, and back to ignoring all this for a few weeks. He can wallow in his hateful obscurity all he likes, I don't have to keep up to date with whatever he's up to.

Imagine working with him and thinking "must check in on graham and see how he's handling the divorce" and being met with all this. You'd think "ah, not well then."

First time I've posted in this thread or anything to do with Glinner, and I've been wondering exactly the same.

It's increasingly depressing and confusing how someone formerly creative who seemingly wanted to entertain people, has turned into this relentless bully who is adding nothing of value to the world. Just an endless tirade of abuse and making fun of a minority group who did absolutely nothing to deserve the attention of this man. The frequency of it is alarming, it's a 24/7 obsession for him and it ramps up everyday. I can honestly imagine him leaping out of bed to hammer this stuff out on his computer before he's even had a coffee. Completely consumed by it.

In lockdown we have seen writers, artists, musicians and performers trying to make the most of a rubbish situation and evolving their craft and adapting to the pandemic. Glinner has just doubled and tripled down on his spite and every day seems more and more motivated to attack this group with zero provocation. I just don't get that. Don't get his endgame. When is this over? Is he expecting someone to tell him he's right?

Imagine if he'd put all this effort into empathy and understanding how people different to him think and operate, and adjusting his writing to suit. You know, taking a lesson and being a better person and artist for it.

Just sad and depressing that he's chosen to live his life like this, driven by the pure hatred of people he doesn't even know.

phes

Actually thought the HER image was an exaggeration of the depths he's plunged to but just looked on his substack.  JFC

The feathers, statues, dating profiles, pursuit of Ronson, memes, turned off replies, the tik toks... It's all going pretty Joe Exotic, isn't it

thr0b

I did this a while back. Still like it.

Fuck me, he's actually setting up another sordid grief-blog on Substack.

Quote from: Asymmetrical, Grifting, Washed-Up, Hate-filled Transphobic Cunt
There are now so many attacks on women's rights on so many fronts that I'm just not able to cover it all in my updates, and like everyone in this fight, I feel bad when I'm not doing everything I can for La Résistance. So I'm setting up a separate newsletter to focus on actions everyone can take to fight back.

thr0b

In preparation for the first one being shut down.

frajer

Doesn't look good for Sitcom School.

TommyTurnips

Is this another way of saying "Substack have had enough of my transphobic shite on this page, so I'm abandoning this site much like I did with glinner.co.uk and now have to find a new host for my hateful bilge."

thr0b

You'd think he'd just use his own domain, and shift the site from host to host as he gets banned. I'm sure one of his insane lackeys would happily do the IT for him.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: phes on February 24, 2021, 02:49:35 PM
Actually thought the HER image was an exaggeration of the depths he's plunged to but just looked on his substack.  JFC

The feathers, statues, dating profiles, pursuit of Ronson, memes, turned off replies, the tik toks... It's all going pretty Joe Exotic, isn't it

We're less than a decade away from when this becomes the next big Netflix drama - after Glinner finally snaps and attacks someone.

oh go on Glinner please post calls to action so we can do you for inciting violence

wrec

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on February 24, 2021, 04:01:46 PM
We're less than a decade away from when this becomes the next big Netflix drama - after Glinner finally snaps and attacks someone.

David Tennant practicing the leg jitter as we speak

GoblinAhFuckScary

fucking hell it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

thanks to him specifically a bunch of cunts are flooding queer apps with troll accounts. hence why it's still worth talking about him since he has real influence

from here

IT'S TRANS INCLUSIVE AND NONBINARY INCLUSIVE YOU DISINGENUOUS FUCKING TERFS

GET IN THE BIN

GET IN THE FUCKING, FUCKING BIN

Quote from: Wonky-faced bananascunt
So watch out for The War on Women newsletter. It'll be free as always, but I might charge a nominal fee to comment as that tends to keep MRA trolls away.

Uh-huh. That carbonara won't buy itself, I suppose.

DreadedScotsman

At least if they are using the same picture only slightly tweaked it'll make it easier for Her to ban them

BJBMK2

This has slowly become the middle class, wine mum version of Charles Manson. Former creative person goes a bit loopy, convinces other loopy's to act even loopier, preaches personal philosophy that descends more and more every day into a nonsensical, glossolalia mess. Ever increasing escalation of harassment to the "enemy".

All he's missing is the #beard. 

Bernice

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on February 24, 2021, 04:37:22 PM
fucking hell it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

thanks to him specifically a bunch of cunts are flooding queer apps with troll accounts. hence why it's still worth talking about him since he has real influence

from here

they've colonised the dating pool! they've colonised it. the dating pool -  the very pool in which we date - has been colonised. well too fucking bad for them, cos we're the dating pool mau mau. dating pool or death, comrades.