Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:15:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas

Started by madhair60, December 27, 2020, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDanketies

You could make a Poe's Law fake GC account and enthusiastically share Graham's memes

idunnosomename

To be fair about the Venn diagram, he didnt make it, but he is endorsing it

It's basically "let's take a look at all the lovely pictures you've been sending in"

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: thenoise on March 07, 2021, 04:54:23 PM
Men manage to kill that many women without even being able to enter their changing rooms. Imagine how many they would kill if they were able to go into womens changing rooms? Doesn't bear thinking about.
This is the part that's absolutely crazy-making. There's zero need for any man to "dress up as a woman" in order to hurt women. Half of the women murdered by men in England and Wales are murdered by a partner or ex-partner. Men they (at one time) loved and trusted. As for rape? Just be compos mentis in a bar at closing time and pick the drunkest woman there. She's not gonna say anything, because she'll be too ashamed. And yet these so-called feminists will happily go about their days extending a level of trust to 50% of the population[nb]Caveat: Not all men. Vast majority of men would never. Could never.[/nb] while screeching and crying about 1% of the population.

idunnosomename

Graham Linehan: My life the Sitcom, series VI, episode 71
"International 'Women's' Day"

Noted transphobe Graham Linehan is determined to enjoy this year's International Women's Day, but the transrights menace that lives in his head has other ideas. Can his pals Arty Morty and Helen "Penis lady" Staniland stop him from going bananas this time?

Stereo, 888

Jollity

People used to talk about the danger of letting "predatory homosexuals" work as teachers or be around children unsupervised - rather than talking about how the vast majority of child abuse is carried out by a member of the family or trusted respectable person. And now we have a bunch of macho idiots talking about the risk to "our" daughters if trans people are allowed to go about doing stuff. Not that it's the same thing, of course. No, it's completely different because, you see, this time the danger is real.

JamesTC

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 07, 2021, 06:37:09 PM
Graham Linehan: My life the Sitcom, series VI, episode 71
"International 'Women's' Day"

Noted transphobe Graham Linehan is determined to enjoy this year's International Women's Day, but the transrights menace that lives in his head has other ideas. Can his pals Arty Morty and Helen "Penis lady" Staniland stop him from going bananas this time?

Stereo, 888

Whenever I go on a run, I try to distract myself by thinking of something which is often quite silly.

Yesterday I concocted the idea of a sitcom in which Glinner is thrown into prison for harassing somebody but in a twist of fate he is believed to be a trans-woman due to pretending to be trans on his blog and is sent to a women's prison. Each episode would be about him trying to convince the prison guards that he is a man but because he doesn't believe in self-ID and because he can't help but act belligerent and self-righteous, his plans always end up blowing up in his face.

phantom_power

Has there ever been an ideology so lacking in internal consistency as TERFdom? The amount of twisting and turning their brains must go through to cope with the cognitive dissonance is enough to power a small village

rue the polywhirl

I got the idea of putting Graham Linehan in a children's book called The Terfs. It's modelled on The Twits. In it, Linehan gets so absorbed in TERF ideology it turns him uglier and uglier and he eventually disappears. A major divergence from The Twits is that he longer has a wife and another major divergence is that all of it is being played out in real life.

GoblinAhFuckScary

New cunt post

Another perplexing one since in the original poster the bombers would be intended to represent a vanguard against fascism. How are his drones so so so so dense the message is just so so so fucking confused.

Cold Meat Platter

Zero-sum game horseshit as usual. Quite similar to the 'great replacement' conspiracy isn't it? Sleepwalking into being 'erased'.

I hope he spends ages making a carbonara and while he's on his way back to his computer to slurp it up while watching one of his conversations with Arty Morty he slips on a transphobic pamphlet and it all goes over his BAFTAs. And than he catches fire.

bgmnts

Sorry why are Stonewall and the police in the background?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on March 07, 2021, 09:37:56 PM
New cunt post

Another perplexing one since in the original poster the bombers would be intended to represent a vanguard against fascism. How are his drones so so so so dense the message is just so so so fucking confused.
This reminds me of the alt-right/white nationalist misogynistic belief that white progressive women are "welcoming their own destruction" by fucking all those scary Muslims that want to outbreed us.

Cuellar

Fucking hilarious that they think THE POLICE are too woke

Alberon

GoblinAhFuckScary

It's really doing my head in how they're using the propaganda the wrong way around why are they this fucking thick it's so simple!!!!

look come on wouldn't it make more sense to do something like this and to paint their hands in the (entirely unthreatening aesthetically) trans pride colours. makes me mad at how unwieldy and cumbersome theirs is. brain rot

I've been thinking about something tremendously insane thing about the AGP label, which is the idea that men who get super rock hard by dressing up as slutty versions of women [nb]Crossdressing fetishists exist, but I wouldn't like to speculate on the number, and I imagine the amount that would get kicks from having an illicit piss is very very small[/nb] would then go and get on drugs that will take away the sexualised aspect of that by totally doing away with testosterone. It simply makes no sense. To use the label AGP to define someone that has transitioned as 'taking their fetish too far' as Glinner has, makes absolutely no sense.

As has been said, men don't need to dress up to do this stuff, and their justifications for claiming that it is a fetish gone too far is full mask-off stuff.

bgmnts

Why dont they just get the famous Riveter poster and draw a moustache on it or some shit? Simple stuff.

Alberon

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on March 07, 2021, 10:31:00 PM
I've been thinking about something tremendously insane thing about the AGP label, which is the idea that men who get super rock hard by dressing up as slutty versions of women [nb]Crossdressing fetishists exist, but I wouldn't like to speculate on the number, and I imagine the amount that would get kicks from having an illicit piss is very very small[/nb] would then go and get on drugs that will take away the sexualised aspect of that by totally doing away with testosterone. It simply makes no sense. To use the label AGP to define someone that has transitioned as 'taking their fetish too far' as Glinner has, makes absolutely no sense.

As has been said, men don't need to dress up to do this stuff, and their justifications for claiming that it is a fetish gone too far is full mask-off stuff.

I know what AGP actually stands for, but I can't help reading it as Auto Glinner Philes.

bgmnts

I legit read it as Alan Gordon Partridge for a few seconds.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Alberon on March 07, 2021, 10:46:55 PM
I know what AGP actually stands for, but I can't help reading it as Auto Glinner Philes.

If I were at a computer and not on my phone I would have made something worthy of Moley, I swear

idunnosomename

They pooh-poohed my electric capybara
They said I probably shouldn't fly with just one eye
I am Glinner please insert carbonara

Ornlu

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 07, 2021, 11:47:18 PM
They said I shouldn't fly zoom call with just one eye ball

Sorry, sorry - I know.

Bad Ambassador

Please stop making fun of carbonara. It is delicious and can be enjoyed by all.

Cuellar

bgmnts

Glinner and Garrison team up YES PLEASE.

Kelvin

Quote from: Cuellar on March 08, 2021, 11:24:11 AM
Glimmer's memes:

This looks like something Nagsworth would have found drawn on a bedsit wall, with tits.

Blumf

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on March 08, 2021, 11:21:00 AM
Please stop making fun of carbonara. It is delicious and can be enjoyed by all.

Did we establish the he uses cream and/or garlic in his Carbonara?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/56311912

Woman with alopecia regularly mistaken in public toilets for a man and harrassed by women, including by police.

So the new dress code: women must look feminine in order to go to a public toilet in peace.

I wonder if Glinner or the other TERFs ever stop to reflect on wider collateral damage of bullying transpeople they have never met for looking, in their view, inadequately feminine and where exactly the positive, pro-feminism is in perpetuating gender stereotypes when it suits them in their fight against transpeople going for a wee and calling themselves a name they identify as?

Bernice

They don't give a shit, obviously.