Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:06:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round One: Rou vs Slim

Started by mr rou-rou, June 20, 2005, 10:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

I'll be serving so expect hot soup on your lap and a whack around the face with a ladle!

slim

*thwok*

teethitchhfouluglyfly.

mr rou-rou

hello, I'm communicating from beyond the grave (i.e work) because my PC overheated last night. So my PC is with the repairman awaiting diagnosis, fingers crossed it's not either of my cluttered hard drives or I'm going to forfeit due to technical difficulties :/

So if you want me PM me between 8am-5pm

Do you have the new Mylo album by any chance? Similar blocky font.

slim

Ooh, good spot about Mylo. I didn't consciously draw inspiration from there, but it is similar.

Luckily for you, rou, I am going to Glastonbury and therefore have flexible deadlines which I am willing to extend if everyone else doesn't mind having the first round held up. I'd rather play you on the court than go through on a bye/buy/by/?...

ccab

Its alright Slim. Glastonbury-goers have a softer deadline. The rest of the tournament will continue normally and you can catch up later.

mr rou-rou

I'm out.

Good luck in the later stages Slim,

ta ra

imitationleather

slim

Aw bugger. Well, thanks for the only chance I had of making through to the next round... :)