Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:45:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Covid Wankers

Started by TheMonk, December 30, 2020, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMonk

I imagine there's already a thread for this. I'm sorry if this is the case.
Which celebrities have disappointed you with their Covid related idiocy?
Eg Van Morrison and Eric Clapton and their rubbish new anti lockdown song.

I came across Mickey Pearce from Only Fools' twitter feed today. Hells bells. Clown.
https://twitter.com/mickeypearce17/status/1344215672247767041?s=21

Who else?

jobotic

I went to a pub in Streatham once run by "Mickey Pearce". He sat at the bar surrounded by lackeys. He was a big star though to be fair. Big star.

Perhaps being a publican has influenced his ravings.

Icehaven

I wonder if he's contacted Mickey Pearces 1-16 to ask them what they fink they're fackin playing at.

TheMonk

6,034 seems a relatively small number of followers for someone from the UK's favourite sitcom.
Until you read the twaddle he's peddling.

flotemysost

I find the written phrase "Sarf London" really irritating - surely that spelling (said in a Southern/London/Thames estuary accent) would rhyme with "scarf" (as it's pronounced in the same accent), when what they're aiming for is more like "s'aahff" (or sæf if we're being wanky).

Becomes a million times more annoying if someone describes themselves with it on an online profile, obviously.

thenoise

David Icke was particularly disappointing.

Blue Jam

What has The Man Corr had to say about all of this?

TheMonk

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 31, 2020, 01:17:11 AM
What has The Man Corr had to say about all of this?
In his defence having such mind numbingly sexy sisters who also get all the attention would send anyone loopy, surely.