Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:04:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who had had the vaccine?

Started by Chedney Honks, December 31, 2020, 12:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Will be a good thread to update.

My mate who is a GP has had her first one and my wife's mum's friend. Both still alive.

jonnyunitus

Mother in law has had it. Says her arm feels a bit heavy but has no real side-effects.

Junket Pumper

Kamala Harris has had it but I don't know if she posts here

Kelvin

Quote from: jonnyunitus on December 31, 2020, 06:47:18 PM
Says her arm feels a bit heavy

This is exactly what we didn't want to happen.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Captain Crunch

I think my auntie had it today, she's 94 and brilliant. 

Icehaven

I really want my my Mum to have it, she's 83 and lives in Coventry which was initially the epicentre of vaccinery, but she's heard nothing so far. She hasn't really got any underlying health conditions though (which is a good thing of course) so I spose she's just at the bottom of the over 80s list.

flotemysost

My great aunt and uncle (85 and 90, Enfield) had it in the first week of delivery. Was actually pretty impressed they went for it, seeing as they can be a bit weird/superstitious about "new" things and have in the past turned down the flu jab (on the rock-solid basis of "well, you just never know").

Also a mate of mine (early 30s) who works in a hospital - she's not actually clinical staff, but apparently some codger had refused their dose and it was a case of either someone takes in in the next few hours or it goes in the bin.

idunnosomename

Who's had all the jabs, who's had all the jabs

You immune bastard immune bastard you've had all the jabs

Chedney Honks

Had Had had had had had Had Had had had had had had had.