Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE! VOTE! Round One - Cerys vs George

Started by Cerys, June 20, 2005, 03:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Working on my serve as I type.  With my genetically modified extra arms.

Edit - ZONK!

(For George's information, this was posted at about 16:36 BST, according to my clock.  Which may well be wrong.)

Cerys

Oi, George - do you want the PSD file?

George

S'okay Cerys, that would ruin the possibility of going off in tangents. I'm obviously back from my drug dealing now so will serve something before beddy byes or before youse lot get up from bed.

Time is: 20:39 pm

George

Cerys

Ooh, I don't know if I'll be able to get another shot done today - watch this space.

Well, maybe not this space, but you know what I mean.

Cerys

I don't know where this idea came from.

It's probably saying something really profound, but I'm buggered if I know what.

Edit - this was posted at about 01:55 BST.

Almost Yearly

That reminds me of a couple of years ago when there was a spate of nicking the plastercast Ronalds from branches of MaccyD's, putting them in compromising positions (being humped by naked ladies for example, but one was left hanging by the neck in the woods) - and sticking the photos online. Can't find any of them now, s'pose the eLawyers have been unleashed.

You're unusually illuminated this year Cerys. Bright orange tennis catsuit?

Cerys

Zoiks!  Pretty.  I'll get a reply done as soon as possible.

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"You're unusually illuminated this year Cerys. Bright orange tennis catsuit?

I couldn't possibly comment.  (Fluorescent green.)

Cerys

Right, I'm beginning my return shot as soon as I've checked the boards for filth.

George

I beg your fucking nardop?

I play a clean game Cerys - if this gets dirty, it's your hole and not mine.

Pythov

Third time of looking, I actually realised the froglettes in the jungle were not cut & paste from some froggy site. I geddit now ribbit..

Cerys

Calm yourself, George - I just meant I'm reading GD before I power up Photoshop.  And I'll thank you to keep my hole out of this ;)

Quote from: "Pythov"Third time of looking, I actually realised the froglettes in the jungle were not cut & paste from some froggy site. I geddit now ribbit..

Don't you just love serendipity?

Cerys

Not promising I can get a return finished tonight - I may have to stretch it out until tomorrow.  Sorry!

Cerys

George

I'm going to have to stall this till the morning.

Cerys

George

Pythov

Cerys

Ah, we have a Winner :)

I'll edit to start the voting.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ok to start voting?

I vote for Cerys. You were clearly 'in-the-zone'. The first serve especially was cracking.

Another one for Cerys here, although her images don't seem to be loading now.

Regular John

Cerys, for cutting off Vin Diesel's arms and legs and making frogs out of cameras.

wasp_f15ting

Cerys

Quote from: "Regular John"Cerys, for cutting off Vin Diesel's arms and legs....

Are you likely to take your vote back if I tell you that's David Draiman from Disturbed?

easytarget

Regular John

Quote from: "Cerys"
Quote from: "Regular John"Cerys, for cutting off Vin Diesel's arms and legs....

Are you likely to take your vote back if I tell you that's David Draiman from Disturbed?

In my head it will always be Vin Diesel!