Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:19:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrity Death List 2021

Started by oy vey, January 01, 2021, 02:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: Alberon on October 17, 2021, 10:11:43 AM
Countdown (to grave) and Grange Hill composer now decomposing.

QuoteAlan Hawkshaw was also a member of The Shadows, toured with the Rolling Stones, and was sampled by Jay-Z.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58942671

I had no idea he was still alive! RIP Alan:

https://youtu.be/U4vTwJCOlMg

Cerys

Blue Jam

They're going to have to play some of his (great) compositions at the funeral, aren't they?

paruses

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 17, 2021, 11:18:27 AM
They're going to have to play some of his (great) compositions at the funeral, aren't they?

Lots of people make the (rubbish) joke about having the Countdown music played at their funeral or something wacky but Chicken Man would really lift my spirits or if I were the dead one I hope it would lift others'.

oy vey

Quote from: thecuriousorange on October 18, 2021, 01:22:27 PM
Colin "colon" Powell has died.

He threw in the Towell due to Covid complications despite being vaxxed. So looking forward to the antivaxxers to use him as a poster boy. Yeah can't wait

mothman

He already was their poster child. A nonthreatening, compliant, complicit black man they could hold up and say, "Look, we're not racist, see? We love General Powell! We think he should have been President! Only not really, we wouldn't have voted for him, there are limits."

dissolute ocelot

Leslie Bricuuuughhhhh! The songwriter known for "Willy Wonka" And The Chocolate Factory, Bond themes including Goldfiiiiiiinger, and collaborations with Anthony Newley, has kicked the (Charlie) bucket aged 90.

touchingcloth

You won't believe how this one weird tip for avoiding death thread punning titles based on your name was discovered by Mort Sahl. Verbwhores hate him.

easytarget

The Lurker

Quote from: The Lurker on January 01, 2021, 12:15:39 PM
Barry Cryer
Rolf Harris
Betty White
Lionel Blair
Ozzy Osbourne
Bill Cosby
Jimmy Carter
Harvey Weinstein
Gazza
Julie Andrews

One down, nine to go. We're in for an incredible two months...

Replies From View

There he goes, look

Always an old man, what was his prime??

Butchers Blind

Lionel Blairs = Flares.

That is what he is most famous for.

Dead now.

touchingcloth

He'll be Lionel down for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Banlon

Gulftastic

What about the Gulf War?

Another one escapes justice.

shiftwork2

kalowski

Never again will he manage to pull off 12 Angry Men in under two minutes.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I can't remember if Lionel Blair's on my list, but if not he was on one of the previous ones.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: easytarget on November 02, 2021, 04:11:00 AM
Rock ScribeTM Malcolm Dome, gone: https://www.loudersound.com/news/music-journalist-malcolm-dome-dead-at-66

66 is no age, fucking hell.

And Pete Makowski, his fellow scrivener in metallurgy, also dead.

Twonty Gostelow

Former Blue Peter presenter Christopher Wenner died last week.
Lasted only a couple of years on the show, and probably best remembered for feeding Simon Groom the infamous "what a beautiful pair of knockers" line.

Changed his name to Max Stahl and became an award-winning war reporter https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Wenner

Fr.Bigley

Blair used to carry a silver dollar in his pocket, supposedly gift from Sammy Davis Jr, for luck. I think he did it because he loved his hand graced by silver (cocks).

Blue Jam

I'm calling Rolf Harris and the Queen for either next year or maybe even this.

Alberon

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on November 07, 2021, 07:16:21 AM
I'm calling Rolf Harris and the Queen for either next year or maybe even this.

I bet you don't even have their number, liar.

kalowski

Quote from: Alberon on November 07, 2021, 09:24:31 AM
What? In a suicide pact?
Maybe Rolf arrived at the palace with a suicide vest strapped to him. Boris refuses to meet his terms and he takes out the Queen, two corgis and a house maid.

buttgammon

I'm sure he knows the family well knowing what the royals are like for harbouring sex offenders.