Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:08:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

*VOTE* *VOTE* Round One: Beagle Vs. Regular John

Started by Beagle 2, June 20, 2005, 04:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regular John

mr rou-rou

Is that formerly attractive teen Billie Piper, Zoë Ball or Jade from Big Brother? There's something mutated about her body, it looks like her arm reaching back and then you have this extra bit of body on the top.

Beagle 2

It's Billie the kid. The picture she's holding was going to be the actual mong but when I searched for a picture of Rose to stick in there somewhere that popped up, frightening the children.

Regular John

I'm pretty sure I got the right Ecclestone gurn, it was from a picture with him and Bille flopping around on the pavement.

Beagle 2

Heh, yeah, that's the one. There was a disappointing amount of Ecclestone gurning pictures about but that's a half gurn so it counts.

*gerrunt!*

(More bad punning)

Cerys

Regular John

I'm still racking my brain for a decent shot now, you bastard! Definitely be up for tomorrow lunchtime I reckon.

Regular John

Cerys

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Beagle 2

Nice one RJ! Gah, dunno why this came out so blurred.

Lee

This is fantastic! Mongster is a particular favourite so far...

Regular John

Okay I guess I should run to the net and shake hands or something?

Pythov

It's Vote time - right? Right to vote - no?  Time to vote - Que?

Beagle 2

sproggy

Nice serve from Beagle2 but my vote goes to Regular John for his second shot.

Regular John for his Mental Mong, fantastic.

butnut

monkhouse terror

Tough one this, Regular John just clinches it though. It's a shame because Beagle 2 would have probably gotten through in a different game, great mongs overall here.

Regular John for me, but favourite of the match was Beagle's second.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Good match, but Regular John did it for me. Especially with 'Mongster'. That was pure quality.

Crikey, this one's a tie for me. I'll go for Beagle 2 just cos no-one else has yet, and I do love the Science seance.

Almost Yearly

Yeah that was a highspot, but Regular John.

Lt Plonker

I'm going for Regular John, not just for Mongster, but for the ingenious use of a seahorse. Well done, sir!

Rubbish Monkey

ahhh great contest, but Regular John tickled my loins slightly more than Beagle.

Timmay

It was a close dirty race, but Regular John does it for me.

Beagle 2

Phew, It's just too close to call this, my nails are chewed through :-)

Cerys

And another for Regular John - Mongster and small boy in wrestling outfit settled it.