Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:40:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Berlin cunt hive

Started by Blue Jam, January 01, 2021, 07:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

bgmnts

Good god imagine the level of inhumanity that place attracts.

Ambition... *shudder*

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Using 'psychometrics' to ensure there are no black or Turkish people..

QuoteA video says more than a thousand pictures

Yuh-huh

imitationleather

Ah nice one. I've been thinking of moving to Berlin.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Thread title checks out.

I bet they're a nightmare to live near.

Brundle-Fly

Blue Jam

You also have to post a link to your Facebook profile page. Just so they can check you're white not a fat chick legit.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There is pretty much the multiracial lefty mirror image of this idea in Freidrichshain isn't there?

https://www.tip-berlin.de/english/squats-in-berlin-the-most-famous-occupied-houses/

Go there instead. Probably better weed, different sorts of pricks, worse toilet paper, cleaner soul.

Johnny Yesno

Non Stop Dancer

Public schoolboys to a man. Guarantee it.

Johnny Yesno

Wasn't there a thread about something similar in London a while back? I don't think it was entrepreneurs they were looking for. Just mugs with more money than sense.

Blue Jam

I think we should all apply. Lie on the form and then see how horrified they look when 50 bald mentally ill phimotic people who don't own a single Nutribullet between them descend on their SugaRape house.

imitationleather

What would you be doing in 5 years if everything goes perfectly according to plan?

Either dead or in jail.

Johnny Yesno

[tag]Check out the livestream of their performance on a decommissioned nuclear sub[/tag]

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

What truth do you believe in that others don't

The reverse vampires

Blue Jam

Some of the rooms look quite nice in the photos but the video makes the house look more like a youth club. An eerily clean, sterile youth club where no-one is drinking cider outside or having any fun whatsoever.

I wonder if there are any women living there. Any at all. I'd want at least three locks on my door and a panic button.

Blue Jam

From the Events page:

https://www.meetup.com/Disrupt-Meetup-PsychTech-Berlin/

QuoteWe believe Cambridge Analytica, Headspace and therapy apps are the beginning of the next big thing

Er...

NattyDread 2

What an absolute bunch of Helmuts.
That Louis Armstrong painting is demented. And fucking shite.

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 01, 2021, 07:18:43 PM
I wonder if there are any women living there.

I don't.

Blue Jam

Quote from: NattyDread 2 on January 01, 2021, 07:33:44 PM
That Louis Armstrong painting is demented. And fucking shite.

That's probably the closest a non-white person will ever get to living there.

Non Stop Dancer

Just imagine the rush to let everyone else in the house know that a new Tim Ferris podcast has just dropped. Where to listen to it though, the terrace/ideas zone or the communal flotation tank? Either way, let's get a big cafetiere of bullet proof coffee on the go. Jonty, you grab the grass-fed butter and I'll get the cat to eat and shit out the beans.

Blue Jam

Quote from: bgmnts on January 01, 2021, 07:03:45 PM
Good god imagine the level of inhumanity that place attracts.

It's The Golgafrincham B Ark. Shame it can't fly.

Kankurette

What the fuck is that application form?

Nice bathroom though.

Icehaven

It says "We are always looking for more people to join our community." Now why would that be? They're clearly trying to create the impression that they're gatekeepers of some highly desirable clique, so shouldn't they be inundated? Why do they need to advertise for applicants? Could it be that living or 'partying' with them isn't as useful or in demand as they want it to appear? Not a lot of people on that roof tbh.

jobotic

Why is there a vacancy?

Cummings and goings.

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on January 01, 2021, 07:41:38 PM
Why is there a vacancy?

Trust fund's running low?

Quote from: Kankurette on January 01, 2021, 07:39:26 PM
What the fuck is that application form?

Nice bathroom though.

I filled in page 1 with a load of random letters and saw page 2 is basically a condensed Myers-Briggs test.

I honestly would rather move into a house where the residents had been selected according to their star signs. Among other things I imagine the bathroom would be a lot cleaner.

Kankurette

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 01, 2021, 07:42:11 PM
I filled in page 1 with a load of random letters and saw page 2 is basically a condensed Myers-Briggs test.

I honestly would rather move into a house where the residents had been selected according to their star signs. Among other things I imagine the bathroom would be a lot cleaner.
Only if they're Virgos.

Non Stop Dancer

Just had notification on the house app that the new Yaron Brook Ted Talk is about to start. The DMT trip will have to wait!

the science eel

Quote from: imitationleather on January 01, 2021, 07:06:37 PM
Ah nice one. I've been thinking of moving to Berlin.

Don't. I tried it once.

It's better to visit.