Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:38:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Berlin cunt hive

Started by Blue Jam, January 01, 2021, 07:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 01, 2021, 09:03:18 PM
Has anyone thought of establishing a Gary hive?

Some TikTok houses seem to come close to this.

Buelligan

I like this cunt hive thing, sent me on a reverie just now, imagining making a lovely twee little sign for my cave with Ye Olde Cunt Hive on it.  Maybe just CUNT HIVE is better, more powerful.  I'm sure Sir Henry could make a fantastic one.  I don't know, it's certainly an extremely appealing idea.

Icehaven

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 01, 2021, 09:41:53 PM
was waiting for you lot to find these ledgends

already sent my application. i hope you all do the same

Tried (with admittedly false details) but it wouldn't accept any fb address I put in so I couldn't get past the first page. Isn't fb a bit passe for these go-getters? I constantly hear no one under 35 uses it anyway.

bgmnts

Had a good time filling out that absurdly long questionnaire. Look forward to getting a place there.

poo

Dunno why just thought about the time I dressed up my arse as Dennis Taylor.

Buelligan

I think you should consider squat pulses if your arse can pass as Dennis Taylor.

Neomod

This sounds just like the sort of thing Billy McFarland would set up. Maybe he's running it from chokey.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteOur living room is our coworking space - and because of that, every break on the balcony, every breakfast is about making progress.

Sounds a bit like living at work.

Wonder if every poo and wee they have is about making progress as well.

"What ideas did you come up with while opening and closing your sphincter?"

Blue Jam

Quote from: icehaven on January 01, 2021, 09:58:45 PM
Tried (with admittedly false details) but it wouldn't accept any fb address I put in so I couldn't get past the first page. Isn't fb a bit passe for these go-getters? I constantly hear no one under 35 uses it anyway.

I just used Glinner's a random FB address.

Icehaven

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 01, 2021, 10:56:54 PM
I just used Glinner's a random FB address.

Yep I did in the end. Hope they seriously consider Fuck Fuck's application to go to their party and that what they want to get out of it is a fuck.

Bernice

imagine the bliss of detonating yourself at their house party tho.

idunnosomename

singing thread title to riff of You Can Call Me Al

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: icehaven on January 01, 2021, 09:58:45 PM
Tried (with admittedly false details) but it wouldn't accept any fb address I put in so I couldn't get past the first page. Isn't fb a bit passe for these go-getters? I constantly hear no one under 35 uses it anyway. O

I had the same thing, but found that copying and pasting any url from Facebook worked, so I did that.

There's a

Anything else you'd like to say?

Box on page 2

Yes yan, yes there is

PlanktonSideburns

Can't believe the next cab meet is going to be in Berlin

2021 you winner

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 01, 2021, 10:55:15 PM
Sounds a bit like living at work.

It'd be like Mark Corrigan living with Johnson. They'd constantly have you running up and down the gaff looking for the big scissors.

Someone tell Marshal Zhukov he missed a spot

shiftwork2

Do you remember those twee twats from Bristol who advertised for a like-minded housemate by posing as rodents and rabbits in the kitchen?  Arguably worse than these boys, and Hitler.

Ferris

Just got accepted lads.

Fahren fahren fahren auf den autobahn for Ferris 2021.

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on January 02, 2021, 12:31:16 PM
Do you remember those twee twats from Bristol who advertised for a like-minded housemate by posing as rodents and rabbits in the kitchen?

To be fair, anyone who'd go for this would be an equivalent level dickhead so it's a pretty nifty bit of advertising.

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 01, 2021, 11:14:44 PM
singing thread title to riff of You Can Call Me Al

Final Countdown chorus here.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 01, 2021, 08:44:33 PM
David Friedman's thinning enough to pass muster surely

Not bald enough, I'm afraid.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 01, 2021, 08:50:18 PM
The most recent meets have seen an almost offensive amount of hair, actually. Your absence in that department was missed as I was keeping our end up in the face of hirsute domination. I clock-watched while pancreas' remaining hair failed to fall out over the course of the afternoon.

You have a point. I really let the side down, there. It was a brave thing you did going solo into all that hair with no cover. You will be remembered in bald dispatches.

Johnny Yesno

Blue Jam

Anyone know why the "Do you believe in free will?" question is in there? Is that to root out people who haven't read The God Delusion religious people? Something about that one seems a little sinister to me, but that may just be because I'm not well versed in philosophy.

Zetetic

I wondered if it might be later used as a conversation starter.

Can't see that it would really root out religious people - are you imagining they'd answer yes or no? (I assume most Christians adopt some kind of compatibilism, leading to a "yes", if forced to think about it, but I'm probably biased.)

Bernice

I reckon these tech loving psychos reckon free will is bullshit for rubes.

Blue Jam

I would assume atheists would be more likely to answer "yes" and religious/spiritual people "no" (and agnostics "don't know") but I wondered if there was anything more to it, if it's a big part of a particular school of psychology or something.

Quote from: Zetetic on January 02, 2021, 02:33:15 PM
I wondered if it might be later used as a conversation starter.

*shudder*

Imagine doing a load of psychometric tests to find compatible matches between dinner party guests, and then still needing some way of engineering conversations between them. A party like that sounds like it'd be an awkward work Xmas do rather than a stimulating meeting of minds.

Buelligan

I thought the whole point (one of the whole points) of Christianity was that God gave people free will?  You know, so's they choose whether to sin or not and all of that.

I guessing they choose the people who don't believe in free will to do the housework.

Bernice

I could see atheists (especially of the nu variety) discounting free will on materialist grounds.