Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:32:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I predict this year will be CaBtastic!

Started by Glebe, January 01, 2021, 07:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

I'm gonna stick my neck out and claim that this year will be absolutely CaBtastic! 2020 was the Shittiest Fucking Year Ever (both personally and well, for a lot of ya'll), but there's a ton of creativity and fun and excitement in store, surely? Trump gone, covid vaccine, and inevitably plenty of new silliness to look forward to on here, I imagine.

I imagine this will get some cynical responses (if it gets any responses), but we could do with a bit of positivity right now.

Buelligan

Heheh, let's hope so dear Glebe.  Let us hope so.  Whatever it turns out to serve us, I'm sure CaB will be there, a home for the stranger.  A wonderful unique home.  Thank you Neil for making this for us.

canadagoose

Buelligan

Heheh, you sound almost dangerous goosie!

canadagoose

Quote from: Buelligan on January 01, 2021, 09:52:06 PM
Heheh, you sound almost dangerous goosie!
Haha, it's as dangerous as I get. I do hope everyone has a much better year than last year, though, seriously.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Buelligan

I BET YOU DO YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING DO.

Chedney Honks

New posters are the future. Insecure lurkers, now's your time to shine 😅😅😅

bgmnts

If the world is even slightly less shit than last year i'll give eveeyone here 20p.

Jittlebags

How about a Dead Man's Handle Thread? We ping a message on the first of each month, otherwise we're dead.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This year will be a right load of old bollocks, and It's statistically likely that at least one of us on 'ere will cork it from Corvid.

Buelligan

Heheh.  Let's hope it isn't one of the jolly ones.  At least give us that.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Surely it would be better for one of the jolly ones to get it, given that their positive mental outlook will make it more likely for them to fight through the illness? If a miserable pessimistic cunt like me gets it then I'm fucked.

Glebe