Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:51:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

That would be an epidemiological matter: the situation in Ireland

Started by buttgammon, January 02, 2021, 09:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: jobotic on January 23, 2021, 11:23:55 PM
Who are they? Just some (presumably right-wing) cunts?
Gemma O'Doherty (and I believe John Waters) used to be a proper journalist. No, seriously. It's not as if she only ever wrote for Murdoch rags. Then the ants invaded her brain. American ants based on the stuff she says.

Fucking hell.

Notice here that she says one true thing - there are female hormones in drinking water, at very low concentrations (I'm taking my information from the US EPA), because of people using hormonal contraception. This can affect fish and humans but studies are still ongoing. And this is why there's no point in trying to correct these people, because Gemma read or overheard or half-remembered or dreamed the same information I did, and spun it into this insane conspiracy theory about BIG PHARMA filling the water with HORMONES to create a GAYSTAPO.

An tSaoi

Cuellar

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on January 28, 2021, 10:07:50 PM
This is Gemma O'Doherty:

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1354009261098070016

I swear this is not parody.

Imagine if big pharma pumped female DNA into the water to turn the men gay and it turns out it was lesbian DNA and the men fancy women!!!

bgmnts

Isn't Teflon in our drinking water? Why isn't she concerned about that? Weird cunt.

Quote from: bgmnts on January 29, 2021, 10:29:19 PM
Isn't Teflon in our drinking water? Why isn't she concerned about that? Weird cunt.

shhhhhh it's bad enough people bang on about fluoride, the greatest mind control drug in existence