Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

2021 CaB missing posters thread

Started by Gregory Torso, January 03, 2021, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: chveik on January 03, 2021, 07:06:25 PM
Monsieur Verdoux was nice

chveik is cool, good taste in films, music and philosophy.

Had to duck out of here partly because being online so much was contributing to me becoming a bitter, recriminatory arsehole. Had some other stuff in my life I had to approach with a clearer head and so a clean break was required. Probably won't be back anytime soon, but my time here has been mostly pleasant, and my youth would have been so much more boring without it. Have overall good feelings about Cook'd and Bomb'd, and nothing but goodwill towards everyone here. Peace.

Spoon of Ploff

Pepotamo1985 - posted all that stuff about the Integrity Initiative... s'been very quiet for months.. Did the spooks finally catch up with him?

wasp_f15ting

What happened BigJackMcBastard.. and Timmy - for some reason remembered them last night

Mr_Simnock

Mr_Simnock

Derek Trucks, such a good CaB radio host, Apex Jazz your shows were just gold, LFBarfe too, fantastic CaB radio.

chveik

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on January 11, 2021, 12:13:29 PM
chveik is cool, good taste in films, music and philosophy.

Had to duck out of here partly because being online so much was contributing to me becoming a bitter, recriminatory arsehole. Had some other stuff in my life I had to approach with a clearer head and so a clean break was required. Probably won't be back anytime soon, but my time here has been mostly pleasant, and my youth would have been so much more boring without it. Have overall good feelings about Cook'd and Bomb'd, and nothing but goodwill towards everyone here. Peace.

thanks mate, take care!

garbed_attic

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on January 11, 2021, 04:15:38 PM
What happened BigJackMcBastard..

I always fear that trying to watch all the desolate documentaries list finished him off :/

Ray Travez

probably not worth mentioning as he's long gone now, but I miss vodka margarine

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on January 11, 2021, 04:34:05 PM
LFBarfe too, fantastic CaB radio.

Far too busy appearing on talking head comedy retrospectives to mix with the likes of us low lifes.

Twonty Gostelow

I hear he's writing a biography of Schnorbitz.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 12, 2021, 12:55:57 AM
Far too busy appearing on talking head comedy retrospectives to mix with the likes of us low lifes.
cunts got a blue tick

PlanktonSideburns

All my previous usernames are doing fine BTW dickheads

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 12, 2021, 01:45:20 AM
cunts got a blue tick

He only bothered to get it after somebody tried to impersonate him.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on January 12, 2021, 01:13:01 AM
I hear he's writing a biography of Schnorbitz.

Reliable ol' Twonty gets my " Lisa's Line Of The Week" award for this post.

Jake Thingray posted on my Facebook page a few weeks ago, as he'd been maligned for some slightly over- protective stuff he'd written about Linda Thorson or something, and was thinking of leaving. I was telling him he should stay, but then who should come on the page ( that reminds me , I haven't looked at the Her Who Plays Villanelle website recently) but the Barfester himself, stating that he'd long since left CaB a while ago, due to finding the atmosphere a bit on the toxic side and that Lisa Jesusandmarychain was a right cunt, as well, and that he was happy to stay in touch with individual members by other means.
So, we won't be seeing dear old Barfey on here again, I'm afraid.

pancreas

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 12, 2021, 03:47:24 AM
All my previous usernames are doing fine BTW dickheads

Alright, *sighs*,

[disingenuous high pitched falsetto]

I wonder how Milverton is getting on?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 12, 2021, 12:55:57 AM

At least he's likely to be already familiar with the clips he's talking about, unlike many of the people you see talking fake-nostalgically about footage you know they saw for the first time only five minutes earlier.

shagatha crustie

Just seen a post on an old thread by remedial_gash who I remember was struggling with homelessness and hasn't posted since Jan 2020. Hoping he's alright.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: pancreas on January 12, 2021, 09:51:58 AM
Alright, *sighs*,

[disingenuous high pitched falsetto]

THANK YOU

NoSleep

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 03, 2021, 12:31:40 AM
Haven't seen much from SMBH.

Hope he's alright.

I've just noticed he was last seen on here on the 20th Jan, so he hasn't even visited the site for a fortnight. He last posted late December.

The Mollusk

He's been posting regularly and in good spirits on Facebook, I think he's doing alright!

NoSleep

Good to hear, apart from the Facebook bit.

Thursday

Quote from: pancreas on January 12, 2021, 09:51:58 AM

Just died of Covid after a holiday in Barbados.

Chedney Honks

chocky909

The pinball wizard of CaB.

Emma Raducanu

Puce moment. Got too upset over a builders quote.

MoonDust

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 03, 2021, 08:39:08 AM
oh and the two dust's. Moondust and Weaseldust (was that her name...the one who didn't like the ghost picture of the priest).

Sorry to have worried you. There was a problem on the rigs and I was stranded for weeks.

kryton2.0

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 03, 2021, 12:02:36 AM
Kryton, hope you're doing alright.

Hi Gregory, I'm fine. Just had a bit of a break from here, thanks for asking.
I hope everyone is okay?

Also I'd like to thank Glebe and the gang for the continuation of the Farage photoshop pics which had me howling like a mad dog every time I checked.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Still haven't quite got the knack of how to spell "Kryten" I see. Are you saving that for 3.0?

kryton2.0

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on March 12, 2021, 04:13:30 PM
Still haven't quite got the knack of how to spell "Kryten" I see. Are you saving that for 3.0?

That's at least two flounces away.

shiftwork2

Small Man Big Horse has been away for a long time.

The Mollusk

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 12, 2021, 04:41:43 PM
Small Man Big Horse has been away for a long time.
Quote from: The Mollusk on February 02, 2021, 05:05:33 PM
He's been posting regularly and in good spirits on Facebook, I think he's doing alright!

Think maybe he's just having a break from the forum? He was slagging off "Bambi" something rotten on Facebook yesterday, he still seems to be doing as well as before.