Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:12:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

2021 CaB missing posters thread

Started by Gregory Torso, January 03, 2021, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Chedney Honks on January 03, 2021, 06:41:48 AM
Smeraldina

Yes. One of the best. They did start posting again a few months ago but seem to have gone again.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

[Removed - No need to invoke a mad cunt who was banned for eg hunting down a posters email address and threatening to stab them in a pub car park - BAdmin]

23 Daves, our battle cry
23 Daves oh what a guy!

Ray Travez

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 03, 2021, 08:19:30 AM
he was a nice, funny guy, but *did* go a bit wonky at the end

He went a bit wonky at the end three times in a row.

Shame, liked him, he made me laugh.

Was going to mention kittens, but it seems he already outed himself

Lost Oliver?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: mr. logic on January 03, 2021, 05:58:43 AM
I understand Biggie has gone full Tory now on other platforms? I feel a bit sad about that. I always defended him and would still argue that he's one of the funniest ever contributors to this board

Hilarious. CaB was the Blue Gateway to Deeper Blue.

BlodwynPig

Thick and Creamy is the only name I remember.

oh and the two dust's. Moondust and Weaseldust (was that her name...the one who didn't like the ghost picture of the priest).

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I always get Twit and Twed confused. They aren't the same person, are they?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 03, 2021, 11:25:20 AM
I always get Twit and Twed confused.

Made worse by both having posted under the same name inverted

touchingcloth

Is anyone still in touch with Mungo Milosovic?

Tony Tony Tony

Buelligan

Could I just say, for the record, I'm not convinced invoking people, people who've given nothing at all to the boards, who we are far better off without, is a positive thing to do.

Quote from: Buelligan on January 03, 2021, 06:17:30 AMImmaculate Clump

This incarnation of me is boring and shit even by my standards.
I'd at least be saying funny things if I was a bosto alt :D

I really liked a few people from years and years ago and sometimes wonder where they ended up, but I'm scared to utter their names in case the reason they're not here is because they were banned and nelly gets me in a headlock.

Cerys is the loveliest thing. She's still here, but I feel it's worth mentioning.

Attila

Hedgehog90 created  my avatar for me (both versions, the jolly xmas one, and the every day one).

Buelligan

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on January 03, 2021, 12:00:59 PM
This incarnation of me is boring and shit even by my standards.
I'd at least be saying funny things if I was a bosto alt :D

I really liked a few people from years and years ago and sometimes wonder where they ended up, but I'm scared to utter their names in case the reason they're not here is because they were banned and nelly gets me in a headlock.

Cerys is the loveliest thing. She's still here, but I feel it's worth mentioning.

If you're who I think you are then I'll not argue with your first para.  Regardless of who you are, I'll not argue with your last.

Haha! Do you have genuine beef with bosto or is it just like a fun rivalry thing? It's hard to tell on here sometimes.
You seem really nice and he's lovely so in my head you should both be skipping through cornfields together.

pancreas

I agree, Buelligan. You could be Piglet and Bosto could be Pooh.

Buelligan

All Kanga, me.

Skipping through cornfields, sounds lovely.  No beef, no rivalry, not entirely convinced that producing constant anonymous iterations of oneself is a healthy way to build relationships or interact with others.  Is it a healthy basis for relationships? 

pancreas

Hmmm. I see what you mean. On second thoughts, perhaps you shouldn't hook up with The Boston Crab.

Honestly, don't do it, Buells. It might seam like a good idea, but my advice is Just Say No.

bakabaka

Quote from: Buelligan on January 03, 2021, 12:27:51 PM
Skipping through cornfields, sounds lovely.  No beef
Not even corned?
Quote from: Buelligan on January 03, 2021, 12:27:51 PM
Is it a healthy basis for relationships?
There are worse bases.[nb]And they are all...[/nb]

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I don't think you could really skip in a cornfield, the corn is too high and densely packed to get a consistent skip on. A sun dappled meadow on the other hand would be absolutely perf.

Janie Jones

Hand Solo flounced a month ago when he drew criticism for posting a link to the Sun. I miss him and his previous incarnation who was here for years. Hand made IMO the winning contribution to the wonderful Farage photoshop thread, making excellent use of Farage's horrible legs with his Cottingley Fairies pastiche. I'm sure he'll be back with a new name, if he's not already.

Buelligan

I sincerely hope he calls himself the Boston Crab.  That'll put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Did Paulie get banned, or did he flounce ?

tourism

genuinely hadn't noticed paulie walnuts absence because you just tune it out don't you

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 03, 2021, 12:34:44 PM
I don't think you could really skip in a cornfield

Plus Theresa May thought it the paragon of naughtiness, so you'd always be thinking 'I can do better than this!'

gib

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on January 03, 2021, 01:16:25 PM
Plus Theresa May thought it the paragon of naughtiness, so you'd always be thinking 'I can do better than this!'

I suppose you could make it a bit naughtier if you grabbed one of the corn cobs and shoved it up your arse mid skip.

pigamus

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 03, 2021, 12:55:34 PM
Did Paulie get banned, or did he flounce ?

Told to stop posting now he's in the cabinet

Dex Sawash

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Barry demonstrates that he's still keeping an eye on the place by relocating threads when necessary. Wish he'd pipe up a bit more often, mind you.

Ferris

Quote from: gib on January 03, 2021, 01:21:35 PM
Shit Good Nose

last active 16/11/20

SGN took a bit of a posting break this year before coming back I think.

Good shout though, I like reading his stuff.