Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:11:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All cops are babies [split topic]

Started by touchingcloth, January 03, 2021, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

All Cops Are Babies

🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘 🚽 🎪 ⏪ 8️⃣ 🍻🕵 🌳 5️⃣ ⤵️ 🕔 🔧 🌸 🏢 🍧 🍎 🏫 💀 🎍 🐛🎪 ⏪ 8️⃣ 🍻🕵 🌳 5️⃣ ⤵️ 🕔 🔧 🌸 🏢 🍧 🍎 🏫 💀 🎍 🐛
🎪 ⏪ 8️⃣ 🍻🕵 🌳 5️⃣ ⤵️ 🕔 🔧 🌸 🏢 🍧 🍎 🏫 💀 🎍 🐛 🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘🎪 ⏪ 8️⃣ 🍻🕵 🌳 5️⃣ ⤵️ 🕔 🔧 🌸 🏢 🍧 🍎 🏫 💀 🎍 🐛
😀💂 🏕 💏 🌩 🍆 📪 🎗 😛 ❗️🍸 ✏️ ❔ 🔚 📇 📺 🏎 🏠 🕤🎛 🐝 💗 ☕️ 🍉 🔴 🤔 🍼 ↩️ 🌹 🙍 🔑 ⚱ 🌯 🌔 🏥 🎉 📻 🛰🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘
🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘 🚈 ♨️❔ 🔚 📇 📺 GRAAAAAAAAAVE 🚢 🚏 🔵 ✔️ 👏 🌭🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘
🎪 ⏪ 8️⃣ 🍻🕵 🌳 5️⃣ ⤵️ 🕔 🔧 🌸 🏢 🍧 🍎 🏫 💀 🎍 🐛 😀💂 🏕 💏 🌩 🍆 📪 🎗 😛 ❗️🍸 ✏️ ❔ 🔚 📇 📺 🏎 🏠 🕤 🎪 ⏪ 8️⃣ 🍻🕵 🌳 5️⃣ ⤵️ 🕔 🔧 🌸 🏢 🍧 🍎 🏫 💀 🎍 🐛
🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘 🔩 🚏 🔵 ✔️ 👏 🌭 🚪 🏍 🛡 🚍 🎵 🏵 👺 🌟 ☘ 🛄 👀 🕸 🏮 🚁 🚐 💄 🏉 🍤 🍠 🍳 🐹 🌡 🚗 💅 👉 🆚 ✈️ 🚝 ☮ 💣 👹 🐘
😀💂 🏕 💏 🌩 🍆 📪 🎗 😛 ❗️🍸 ✏️ ❔ 🔚 📇 📺 🏎 🏠 🕤📐 ⚡️ 🐍 📔 ⚫️ 😳 🍯  🚐 💄 🏉 🍤🌡 🚗 💅 👉🔧 🌸 🏢😀💂 🏕 💏 🌩 🍆 📪 🎗 😛 ❗️🍸 ✏️ ❔ 🔚 📇 📺 🏎 🏠 🕤📐

Sebastian Cobb

I tried being more like the police horse but I'm struggling with getting a cunt placed half-way up my back.

kalowski

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 03, 2021, 12:01:53 PM
I tried being more like the police horse but I'm struggling with getting a cunt placed half-way up my back.
I'm pretty good at shitting as I walk down the street.

Fambo Number Mive

Surely the police horse is at home as he is not being used the police, which would be the case even without a pandemic. Not the best example for them to choose.

I would like to see the worst COVID rule breakers have to spend a week in a stables (empty of horses) being given just oats, hay, whatever else horses eat and water.

petril

how much do police horses have to pay for shitting in the street? they charge like fifty quid a go up here and I'm not sure I could afford it

idunnosomename

😕I don't understand why social media managers always do this now
❓Some org accounts I used to run now use it
😎I guess it's so artificial it makes you look more "professional"
🐣I just find it pointless and patronising
💀there isnt a headstone/grave emoji but there is this one

Bronzy

This is Steve 👨🏻‍🦰
Steve is a rapist 😱
Steve is staying at home in prison 🚓
Be like Steve 👍❤️

Why is the 🐴's 🧥 covered in 💩?

🤔

idunnosomename

✨did u know you can type emojis on your computer by pressing windows key + ;?

✨wow

👏

chveik

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Bronzy on January 03, 2021, 02:16:44 PM
This is Steve 👨🏻‍🦰
Steve is a rapist 😱
Steve is staying at home in prison 🚓
Be like Steve 👍❤️

Big laugh here

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 03, 2021, 01:31:10 PM
💀there isnt a headstone/grave emoji but there is this one

Yes there is, grandad (👴🏻).

Get in 🪦.

Glebe

Junket Pumper

Never really understood the ACAB thing. To me it's just as irrational and cringe as saying "all cops are heroes" when one of them saves a life

Icehaven

PH Hamilton sounds like a boring American novelist. "The Light of Morning" by PH Hamilton. "The Gardener's Daughter" by PH Hamilton. "The Horses of Home" by PH Hamilton.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Junket Pumper on January 03, 2021, 03:59:37 PM
Never really understood the ACAB thing.

I didn't understand it until I started working frontline for the real two emergency services. All of them are utter cunts, through and through. No exceptions. They were either cunts before they joined the coppers or the coppering job turns them into cunts.

All. Cunts.

Dog Botherer

i have known one copper somewhat (knocked up my mum's friend, was seeing her for a while), seemed alright, nabbed us some dodgy fireworks for new years one time. anyway turns out he was beating her so that was that.

also one cunt copper was a regular at a bar my wife worked at. one time i was sitting at the bar waiting for her to finish her shift and he whips out his phone to show me and another lad a "hilarious video" of him making fun of and threatening an obviously mentally ill unhoused fellow. was baffled at our blank stares of horror. cunt.

madhair60

Never really understood the ACAB thing. To me it's just as irrational and cringe as saying "all cops are heroes" when one of them saves a life

They are literally all fucking cunts mate

Icehaven

I recently worked with a bloke for a couple of years who went on to be a policeman, and one of the first times we met up after he'd finished his training he made a comment about there being a group of young black men outside the restaurant we were going into, as if it was something that needed to be kept an eye on. He was only in his late 20s then so I give him a few years until he's a full blown cunt but it won't be long.

touchingcloth

I don't think I've ever had a topic split or spawn a run of photoshops before. 2021 is looking like it's comin' up cloth. 

touchingcloth

It's because they're all babies. HTH.

Mister Six

As it's also been put, if you have nine good cops on a squad protecting one bad cop, you have ten bad cops.

I don't think it's a particularly useful way of putting it, but the idea that the individual police officers are upholding an inherently racist and oppressive institution by complying with its unspoken (and sometimes openly shouted) rules of oppression has some value.

However, my response to calls to actively disband (rather than defined and reform) the police is "Okay, who's going to investigate child abuse?" I've yet to see an alternative to an organised police force that isn't either (A) "It's an organised crime investigation taskforce that's called 'The Schmolice'," (B) "Crime is somehow just going to stop happening once we destroy capitalism," or (C) "No, really, mobs are going to work this time."

SpiderChrist

Never met a copper I didn't dislike. This doesn't mean ACAB, although the evidence is compelling if you think about it.

I thought this was going to be one of those riddles - all cops are babies, but not all babies are cops.  Aah - clever!

Also, it would seem that a police human would be called PC Hamilton, but a police horse is called PH Hamilton.

Surely it should be PHC Hamilton (Police Horse Constable Hamilton).

Or maybe his/her actual name is PC Hamilton (possibly Patrick Clifford Hamilton, or maybe Patricia Colette Hamilton).