Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:56:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

All cops are babies [split topic]

Started by touchingcloth, January 03, 2021, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherringford Hovis

Yeah, and I'm obviously a massive nazi because the fire engine I drive is red, and that's a nazi colour.

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on June 07, 2020, 02:59:35 AM
If the coppers I've encountered every week for the last half-decade were bastards, it'd at least show some gumption. Unimaginative ingratiating indolents, whose ignorance, inflexibility and incompetence is dwarfed only by their fragile narcissism. We never have to fear living in a UK police state because they just can't keep their shit together for ten minutes without fucking things up, even with other emergency services right there to hold their slimy trotters and sponge the shit off their curly tails.

There's some awesome PCSOs about though. Given minimal training, bugger-all money, no career progression and scant backup or support they get chucked into marginalised areas with no real power to do anything other than talk with people, so that's what they have to do. The awesome PCSOs are the ones that listen as much as they talk. Get 100,000 more gobby dinner-ladies and well-meaning neighbourhood gossips into PCSO uniforms and we can MAKE BRITIAN GRATE AGIN.

Junket Pumper

ALL DOCTOR'S OUR BASTARD! Defund the doctor's!

QuoteDoctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually. It's a shocking statistic, and, according to a July 2006 report from the National Academies of Science's Institute of Medicine (IOM), preventable medication mistakes also injure more than 1.5 million Americans annually. Many such errors result from unclear abbreviations and dosage indications and illegible writing on some of the 3.2 billion prescriptions written in the U.S. every year.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1578074,00.html#:~:text=Doctors'%20sloppy%20handwriting%20kills%20more,than%201.5%20million%20Americans%20annually.

Dog Botherer

i remember when the trolls were better at this and i haven't even been on here that long. this shit is just sad.

chveik

yeah this particular ratboy is pathetic.

Junket Pumper

Quote from: Dog Botherer on January 06, 2021, 12:27:26 AM
i remember when the trolls were better at this and i haven't even been on here that long. this shit is just sad.

A troll is someone who says things they don't mean to offend people. You really believe I agree with "ACAB" but I'm pretending not to? I voted labour in 2019, they wanted more cops than the Tories. No ACAB supporter would have voted Labour.

Rizla

Buelligan

What is it that you are applauding about the police?  What are your personal experiences of them?

I've had plenty plenty, I met one who was normally human, the others, so very many, a mix of idiots, liars, thieves, bullies, inadequates of various descriptions, appalling people I wouldn't entrust anything to.  Outstandingly shite.

You speak about children seeking help.  When people do seek help, these cunts make it so much worse.  I know this.  It's not like you go to the pigs, report something and end of.  You should try these cunts with a bit of DV.  I can tell you some fucking stories.

BTW, I figured you for a troll twat from the first post I ever read of yours, so let that speak for my judgement, you know why you're here.

SpiderChrist

It's very thin gruel, isn't it?

touchingcloth

Is there one of them in this thread? Which one? I've got the main ones blocked.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Ominous Dave on January 05, 2021, 10:11:33 PM
Sorry we're probably not, I was just being a pendantic twat. My point was that the fishing-rod method of stealing car-keys doesn't seem to me to logically work for stealing house-keys, and therefore I have officially outsmarted West Yorkshire Police.

(There may be people who've successfully burgled houses by using a fishing rod to steal the keys. If so I have a horrible feeling I'm related to them. But it's actually quite easy to force a locked door open without anyone noticing if [rest of post redacted].)
It's common for thieves to steal car keys, bags, etc, by opening an unlocked door and going inside, if they're clearly visible from front door or window and the door is open. Of course if the door is locked they also have the option of giving the glass a wee tap. I don't think a fishing rod is required for this, unless the thief is really worried about contracting COVID. It's a bit like the idea that you can get the key to a locked door by putting a bit of paper underneath and pushing the key out on the other side then pulling the paper through, or indeed that you can pick a Yale lock with a hair grip: it's fun for kids to try, but not really the principal method of burglary. Thieves also like methods that don't involve carrying equipment, because you can be done for going out equipped to burgle (and it's also good evidence if you do get caught).

Dex Sawash

Most american houses of last 30 years you can just go through the wall with a box cutter or a few kicks if you can squeeze through a 16" stud bay. Nobody does this for some reason.