Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:51:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round One - Lt Plonker Vs. Lee

Started by Lt Plonker, June 20, 2005, 11:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt Plonker

Sorry for the delay.

*Ooof*

Go Lee, go! Give us a bell if you want the PSD file!

Lee

Wyn

Absolutely inspired! Bravo, Lt. Plonker!

Cerys

The Crazy Frog has invaded our once innocent and fluffy tournament.  Ah, how I weep for those lost days of tonelessness.

Lee

Sorry I'm taking a while, but from tomorrow afternoon, I will be free 24/7, and I'll be able to get this done properly. The fact I'm desperately trying to mix Falco with Nelly at the moment as a "goodbye" "present" for someone is not helping either.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "Cerys"The Crazy Frog has invaded our once innocent and fluffy tournament.  Ah, how I weep for those lost days of tonelessness.

It was a desperate act, I admit it.  I can see me losing kudos for that.

Cerys

Not your fault.  You're a victim as much as the rest of us.

Lee

butnut

Lt Plonker

It would have to be THAT photo wouldn't it? Cheeky bugger. I'll return after dinner.

Lee

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"I'll return after dinner.
Are you eating for your street or something?

[/goad]

Lt Plonker

Grunt

*Phwop*

I'm going for a "conceptual link" as stated in the rules. If the image doesn't qualify, give us a shout.

Absolutely brilliant! There's no way that's a foul.

Beagle 2

Lee

Uncanny!

But wouldn't that just crush the woman? No, I'll have to make a backup plan.

Lt Plonker

I think I'd be on top of the women, or at least making a valiant attempt to get on top of the women, at the point of cutting.

Lee

It's coming, tomorrow morning. And this time, it's all about the love...

Lee

I'm sorry, I'm just far too busy with various music projects, driving lessons, and work at the moment, I'm going to have to concede, and graciously let Lt Plonker go into the next round.

Go get 'em Tiger Ti... erm, Panther Plonker!

butnut

That's a shame as that game was hotting up nicely.

sore bottom mum

I agree, I was enjoying this one.

Who needs driving lessons anyway. Get a bike. Or walk. You can take a train or a bus. If you move to Croydon, you can get a Tram.

When people go abroad they take an airplane. If you're just going to France for a few days, you can hop on a train at Waterloo, Ashford or Dover and forget about flying all together. Some say that flying makes them sick, but I'm generally ok with it. Take a book, a sony walkman and some sweets and you'll be fine.

Edit: PM me Lee if you need any more advice.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "Lee"I'm sorry, I'm just far too busy with various music projects, driving lessons, and work at the moment, I'm going to have to concede, and graciously let Lt Plonker go into the next round.

Go get 'em Tiger Ti... erm, Panther Plonker!

Ah, that's a shame. I was enjoying the tussle, too. Good game, good game. *shakes hand*

I'll make you proud, Lee!