Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:33:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2021

Started by dr beat, January 03, 2021, 03:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on October 17, 2021, 08:03:23 PM
This is the first time in years I've wanted the Waistline from Wishaw to win. Mark's become such a bitter bastard recently that I'd love to see him lose his big final on home soil.

Deffo want Higgins to win here. Not a big fan or anything but Mark Allen's just so charmless.

Think Allen's bottle might have gone now...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Allen is like a brown overnight pizza left to rot on a hot plate in a tourist café window.

DocDaneeka

After slimming down Higgins was never going to win, the difference in weight was just too great.

Blue Jam

I can't get used to Thin Higgins. Fair fucking play to him and all that but I'm just too used to him looking a bit Father Christmas.

Chedney Honks

I love snooker but there seems to be so much of it these days, I only ever bother with the world championships and masters. There should be less and make more of each event.

I imagine this is something Ronnie probably says, I tune out of his moaning these days.

RFT

There hasn't been much, if any, snooker (on telly at least) since the Worlds, has there?

I'm pondering getting tickets to see the Grand Prix in Coventry. 60 quid for sunday though....

buttgammon

Peter Devlin is on some ITV game show with Omid Djalili at this moment.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Blue Jam

English Open now lads.

Ronnie being amusing on Eurosport- Kylo complaining about being the world #5 and not getting to play on the TV table when Ding still does, Ronjo asked if he can relate: "Nah, not really- they can put me in the car park- get good and you'll get on telly". Playing Judd Trump next, let's see how cocky he is then.

Luca Brecel and his sparkly studded snooker shoes now one frame up against Mark Allen.

Blue Jam

Strategies out to Mark King, bwahahahaha.

Robbo vs Kylo Ren on now, decider for the peroxide potters

Blue Jam

Robbo vs Mark King now. Some lovely shots here.

Mark King has "K I N G" tattooed across his knuckles.

Blue Jam

Robbo really not with it tonight. Maybe the peroxide has seeped into his snooker brain. And when did Mark King get this good?

Jan Verhaas gone Badass Bald again.

Someone else watch this please

jobotic

I watch a bit before I go to bed but no one will let me have it on until then.

I enjoyed Sunny Akani's righteous hairstyle although he lost to Neil Robertson's.

Blue Jam

On second thoughts this is scrappy as fuck, just annoying me now. I like Robbo, I like an underdog, but whatevs, don't care who meets Thiggins tomorrow.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The Withered of Wishaw

Blue Jam

Final. Robbo vs The Waif of Wishaw. Pretty close.

The Walrus of Wishaw looks and sounds absolutely broken after that. Lovely stuff!

A week off and then it's the Champion of Champions. Just bought myself a ticket for the second semi-final of that one, meaning it's inevitable that I'll be forced to sit through Higgo v Murphy.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteThe last two finals I really do think shows I've not really got it at this level," said Higgins.

The levels of self-pity among snooker players is so repulsive.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 08, 2021, 07:58:05 AM
The levels of self-pity among snooker players is so repulsive.

I'd usually agree. But hearing it from a devastated Piggins was great.

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on November 07, 2021, 11:12:10 PM
A week off and then it's the Champion of Champions. Just bought myself a ticket for the second semi-final of that one, meaning it's inevitable that I'll be forced to sit through Higgo v Murphy.

Phew. Murphy's just been knocked out. And he's probably delighted he doesn't have to squeeze into his new Cazoo Champion of Champions player jersey again:

No CaB love for this tournament? The players seem to really want to win it - Trump, Selby and Robertson have all made comments recently about how important it is/how they see it as the "fourth" triple crown event. Though I think it's cheapened by letting the winner of the World Seniors in which pretty much guarantees their opponent a spot in the group final.

Blue Jam

I just came here to post that pic. Fuckin state of those shiny shirts. No-one needs to see AIDS's nips FFS.

Note the all-new minimalist Bazza shitlogos. Robbo still gets lightning because thunder is invisible, while Kylo Ren's got the old Widnes Vikings logo. Wigan Warriors won't be pleased:

Check out The Molesta with a Jesta on his shoulder:

Gilbo gets a tractor:

druss

Really annoyed that Selby has come out talking about his depression, it's no longer as enjoyable to make fun of his face.

Blue Jam

Not a great advert for whatever fetish night this is:

Blue Jam

Oh dear lord PLEASE tell me Stuart Bingham isn't in this thing.

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 17, 2021, 06:43:51 PM
Oh dear lord PLEASE tell me Stuart Bingham isn't in this thing.

He plays tomorrow, but they haven't released the promo shot yet - presumably on the grounds of taste and decency.

Famous Mortimer

You've doctored those photos to make them all look horrible, right? Cos otherwise someone thought putting them all in the same horrible shirt and making them look like unhappy divorced dads is a way to draw the crowds in.

bgmnts

Yeah why do they all look hideous?

Blue Jam

I was so distracted by the hideousness of the shirts that I have only just noticed Gilbo's handlebar moustache. Beats Ronnie's trainee accountant 'stache I guess.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 17, 2021, 07:24:11 PM
You've doctored those photos to make them all look horrible, right? Cos otherwise someone thought putting them all in the same horrible shirt and making them look like unhappy divorced dads is a way to draw the crowds in.

this is literally what Judd thinks snooker needs