Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2021

Started by dr beat, January 03, 2021, 03:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

"Bingham in the top five heavy scorers"

You're just taking the piss now Dave Hendon.

bgmnts

How many times have Ronnie and Ding faced off against each other in a tournament? Are they the only two snwcer players left?

Blue Jam

Eurosport did a little recap of the Ding-Ronnie bromance (Masters chapter) and apparently they have met five times at the Masters, and on all five occasions Ding lost.

The twitchy-eyed dreamboat ain't never gonna win NUFFIN but the hearts of CaB :'(

druss

I remember hearing about the brutal opening of season 7 of the Walking dead, with two beloved characters being viciously beaten to death by a man wielding a spiked baseball bat, with close ups of their bloodied and battered faces as they scream in agony. I still haven't managed to watch it as just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

The thought of watching tonight's match with Bingham and Murphy is even more horrifying.

MidnightShambler

It'll never cease to amaze me how somebody with absolutely no arse, like Ding, has won as much as he has. That red he missed at 5-4 the other day was as bad as anything Jimmy ever did. Although, I'll give Jimmy his due, he only ever twitched on a black for the actual World Title, against the greatest player ever. You get the impression with Ding that he'd shit the bed in a pound-a-pointer at the club if you caught him on the wrong day.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 14, 2021, 07:37:55 PM
"Bingham in the top five heavy scorers"

You're just taking the piss now Dave Hendon.

South Wales Heavy Cummers Scorers

druss

Hendry was just saying that he feels like the Masters this year will always have an asterisk next to it. I wonder if that's a dig at Ronnie's 6th world title?

Blue Jam

Nice to see you back, Midnight Shambler!

Watching Yan vs Maguire. Maguire quietly ragin' right now.

Blue Jam

It looked like Yan was going to beat Maguire's high break of 137 and snatch that £15,000 prize from him, as well as a place in the semis. Maguire's seething turned to a smirk as Yan potted the black and didn't land on an obvious red. Yan took a chance on an unlikely red... and potted it, and then cleaned up. 141. Oooof.

Poor Stephen. He's probably in his dressing room now, giving himself an angry talking to.

druss

Enjoy Maguire's raging so much that I like to see him do well, can't say the same for snooker's other angriest man Carter, who can get to fuck and lose every match please.

Blue Jam

Ali UKIP Carter is probably a lot less angry now we have left the EU, but he can still fuck off to somewhere far away and then fuck off some more.

bgmnts

How much do you think Higgo has riding on this and in what frame will he go to shit?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This is one of the select match-ups where I always want Ronnie to not just win, but leave the guy bleeding and crying.

druss

Looks like tonight is effectively the final the way they are playing.

druss

Fucking hell Higgins isn't even getting close to missing a ball, even the tricky shots are right in to the centre of the pocket.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'I think we can safely say John has enjoyed his Christmas dinner and well into January'

Brutal from Ken.

Brutal. Pick your glistening chin off the floor.

DocDaneeka

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 15, 2021, 08:27:49 PM
'I think we can safely say John has enjoyed his Christmas dinner and well into January'

Brutal from Ken.

Brutal. Pick your glistening chin off the floor.
I often think I could be one of the top ranked snooker players in the world but I don't think I could handle the banter.

druss

I'll be annoyed if higgins fucks this up as could be a record run of centuries.

druss

This is the best standard I can remember seeing, fucking ridiculous. Make it six in a row Ronnie (or fat fucking gammon cunt).

Blue Jam

This is mental. Ronnie on 98% pot success and Riggins on 96%. Cracking match this.

druss

Higgins better get a century here, century every frame or I'm rioting.

druss

druss

Blue Jam

Disapproving Higgins disapproving of himself:

druss

I really want to like Higgins, he always seems like a good chap in interviews and no one ever seems to have a bad word to say about him. He's been backed by all of his fellow professionals, can't ever recall a commentator having a subtle dig at him, and if I was somehow in a similar situation to the NOTW sting and I genuinely feared what I'd gotten myself into, I'd probably say anything to get out of the room as well.

But that video man... it really does not look good.

Blue Jam

Ronnie has plucked his monobrow. He looks wrong with a white shirt and two separate eyebrows.

Blue Jam

Bingham vs Bingtao tomorrow. We may have been denied a DINGHAM semi-final but we do have The Battle Of The Bings.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

In honour of poo/Clowne/XMAS VERSUS, I propose we call Bingtao Bingtown Waspman

MidnightShambler

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 15, 2021, 05:10:35 PM
Nice to see you back, Midnight Shambler!

Watching Yan vs Maguire. Maguire quietly ragin' right now.

Thank you very much, I dip in now and again but not as much as I used to. Watching Judd Trump win things makes me upset.

Hope you're well :)