Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:55:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2021

Started by dr beat, January 03, 2021, 03:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Animated AIDS:

https://youtu.be/CqDmRpkLciE

Hahaha what an arrogant twat.

EOLAN

Just figured out that it is Peter Serafinowicz that Ricky Walden reminds me of.

sevendaughters

Quote from: EOLAN on April 18, 2021, 01:02:52 PM
Just figured out that it is Peter Serafinowicz that Ricky Walden reminds me of.

honestly had the same thought.

Blue Jam

While I do think Robbo's hair looks better au naturel he's sailing dangerously close to mullet territory here.

sevendaughters

Robbo has been playing some fairly high quality stuff today. Also being radge as fuck has clearly affected Maguire, who is getting hammered by Jamie Jones.

druss

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 18, 2021, 08:09:48 PM
While I do think Robbo's hair looks better au naturel he's sailing dangerously close to mullet territory here.
I keep wondering who this new Scottish sensation is before realising it's Neil.

sevendaughters

Bingham 131 break in opening frame. Ding's been pretty rubbs of late too. Ominous.

Blue Jam

Ding's eyelid twitching yet?

druss

Legend starting well, Ding handed a lifeline by Ballsack.

Blue Jam

Norton Canes

Blue Jam

I might switch over to the Wilson-off, I'm just being reminded how frustrating Erotic Ding can be.

sevendaughters

am on the Wilson-off. Gary looks like a friendly otter.

Flouncer

Ding has battled back, producing some great stuff of his own to lead 5-4 as a result of fluking the black in the final frame!

EOLAN

Great end to the Ding session. Black ball frame. Ding long shot off the Jaws of pocket and rolls along cushion to go in other pocket past Baulk. 5-4 up. Managed to put a few euro on him for match while he was trailing.

Flouncer

Young Chinese player Tian Pengfei is in the driving seat against walking lard accumulator Higgins, leading 6-4. Over on the other table Jack Lisowski is having a hard time against Ali Sharter, trailing 2-0.

Norton Canes

7-4 now, Higgins you tease!

sevendaughters

in the snooker.org predictions pool i had Carter to beat Lisowski. was wrong on Jones beating Maguire and I thought Wakelin might spring the upset against Gilbert.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 19, 2021, 04:02:22 PM
7-4 now, Higgins you tease!

higgin's wife stood outside a small betting shop in an obscure town waiting for that text to land

Blue Jam

Norton Canes

The number of times Virgo recommends a shot only for the player to find a better option and him to be left floundering

Flouncer

Ali Carter has a bit of a shit-fit, conceding by swiping at the table with his cue and whacking the blue, as Jack Lisowski levels at 8-8. The Eurosport commentators have been skirting around the fact that Carter is a mardy, childish cunt, commenting that he's been keeping his temper in the face of bad luck. It was only a matter of time until he started being an unsportsmanlike prick - I can only hope that he keeps letting it get to him and throws the match away.

EOLAN

Carter took frame 17 but Lisowski responds and we are into a final frame shoot-out. Come on Jack.

Norton Canes

Carter smashes a blue around the jaws but none of the fourteen scattered reds are on

Norton Canes

LISOWSKI PRESSURE POT

Norton Canes

He dithers a bit doesn't he, Lisowski. Doesn't inspire confidence

Norton Canes

Lunch break deciding frame, this is what the Worlds are all about

Norton Canes

Spoiler alert
Sake, Lisowski
[close]

Blue Jam

C'MON LEBOWSKI

HARD SNEXIT NOW

EOLAN

Almost as satisfying as Ding's re-spotted black fluke to take the lead yesterday.