Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:06:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fingering Cult

Started by touchingcloth, January 04, 2021, 09:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

In another thread I mentioned that my London friends' lodger is a member of a fingering cult.

Quote from: Cuellar on January 04, 2021, 04:11:37 PM
Would like to know more about fingering cult

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 04, 2021, 06:07:46 PM
I'll start a thread when I get a mo. It's every bit as mad as it sounds.

So, as promised.

Their lodger is in a fingering cult. He paid some massive figure - £3k rings a bell - to be taught OM, Orgasmic Meditation.

I'm glad you asked. Orgasmic Meditation is a fingering cult. There is an app, and the lodger will get summoned by one of the OM women (the women don't pay fees, they are training subjects for the men) either to their house, or to get ready to receive them in the house where he lodges. When he, or they, arrive, they will share a simple meal before the fingering begins. The fingering lasts strictly no more than fifteen minutes, and is strictly one-way, with the man remaining clothes and his genitals unhandled. Orgasm is, apparently, ironically, not the goal of Orgasmic Meditation; sometimes she'll do a come, but this isn't the aim, no sir. According to my friends, most of the fingered women sound very loudly like they are coming.

The lodger will deliver multiple fingerings on some days, and has repeatedly tried to encourage the vagina-owner of my friends to give fingering a chance.

The 3 grand he had dropped pay for his tuition in the very specific fingering technique of OM. There is no digital insertion, instead the fifteen minutes is spent stroking just the top-left quadrant of the clitoris - that's between 12 and 3 if you were to look at the clitoris like the face of a clock.

The fingerer is an Australian man. He loaned my friends "one of his Teslas" when they went on a trip to Melbourne.

That's all I have to say about that.

TrenterPercenter

Sounds like a particulary shite Mickey Flanagen joke

Mobbd

I just googled it and one of the first results is from Goop.

Marner and Me

So men pay women 3k to diddle their clit for 15 minutes, and women moan about a gender pay gap. I wish there was a market for women to pay me 3k to tickle my cock. Piss easy money.

I knew a guy and he would get paid £50 too piss in a black bin bag for some bloke. This guy stored a pillowcase in there, he'd then use this pillow case as a wanking hood.

touchingcloth

The company which originally promoted OM are under investigation by the FBI now for sex trafficking among other things. Radio 4 did a whole documentary series about them and all the fingering: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08xzk5h/episodes/player

PlanktonSideburns

Pijlstaart

Love denying women my fingers, love wandering about in oven gloves in the presence of women, patting things and struggling to complete basic household tasks.

popcorn

Isn't CaB a bumming cult?

chveik

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Come on baby
Don't fear the finger
Baby take my hand
Don't fear the finger
We'll be able to fly
Don't fear the finger
Baby I'm your man

ProvanFan

We ran up them digits, we ran up that money

Mobbd

Quote from: Marner and Me on January 04, 2021, 10:33:59 PM
So men pay women 3k to diddle their clit for 15 minutes, and women moan about a gender pay gap. I wish there was a market for women to pay me 3k to tickle my cock. Piss easy money.

I must say I'm increasingly grateful to your CaB posts for breaching my internet echo chamber. I'm rarely exposed to such dimwitted shit. It's so refreshing!

Bernice

sometimes i think the world got too big. take me back to earthy times, pre-apps, pre-digital. let me work the land without choice and find pleasure there. banish clitoral knowledge from my mind and i shall till the earth and fist steaming oxen cunt in frosty, benighted morns.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Bernice on January 05, 2021, 09:09:14 AM
sometimes i think the world got too big. take me back to earthy times, pre-apps, pre-digital. let me work the land without choice and find pleasure there. banish clitoral knowledge from my mind and i shall till the earth and fist steaming oxen cunt in frosty, benighted morns.

Is that a euphemism?

Bernice

oh what i wouldn't give for the prelapsarian bliss of the single entendre.

Captain Z

Top-left is between 9 and 12, surely?

touchingcloth

Cuellar

Excellent, thanks for writing this up. Answers some question and asks some tantalising ones.

Butchers Blind

What's happening?  Thought those videos of women farting for the pleasure of men was bad enough.