Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:46:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round One: no_offenc vs rolodex propaganda

Started by no_offenc, June 20, 2005, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

I might start this off, if you want.  Not til tomorrow at least, though, if my experiments in fitting a heatsink goes to plan, anyway.

Yes.  Now where's my strawberries and cream?

ccab

What's happening with this match? Is Rolodex waiting for No_offenc or vice versa?

no_offenc

I've not been able to get on long enough to do something....I'll possibly have something done by about 3am or so though.  Can't promise it'll be GOOD, though, hahah.

no_offenc

Cerys

So that's what happened to Roland Gift....

no_offenc

Apparently she drove him crazy enough for his face to turn into a stomach.

Cerys

no_offenc

It'd explain a lot, I suppose.  What we all thought was a moderately-popular song about him being head over heels for some girl or other was really a desperate cry for help which went unnoticed by the public, and resulted in the monstrosity up there.

Possibly.  I do hope Mr/Ms Propaganda does a reply to this, I think all these late nights are doing me good.

no_offenc

ccab

It looks like rolodex has been hospitalised by pre-match shits & shakes. Have you had any word from him yet, N_O?

no_offenc

ccab

I think the best thing you can do is PM him again, give it another couple of hours and if you get no response in that time, assume he's forfeited and move on to abbie, who I'm sure is raring to get stuck in.