Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,342
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:15:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Tanya Roberts - what the hell is going on???

Started by Keebleman, January 04, 2021, 11:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lungpuddle

Turns out the floor polish brought about all the symptoms of death (no heart beat, rigor mortis, decomposition) but she was lucky, the effects just wore off.

machotrouts

That is such a typical annoying Stacey Sutton thing to do. At the funeral and suddenly all you hear from the coffin is "JAAAAAMES, JAAAAAAMES" and everyone sighs and rolls their eyes

Jittlebags

Good news, it means I can still have a wank over her if I find a suitable picture. But I would be thinking about Grace Jones.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Jittlebags on January 05, 2021, 12:35:49 AM
Good news, it means I can still have a wank over her if I find a suitable picture. But I would be thinking about Grace Jones.
Not sure about you but Grace Jones would put me right off my stroke.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on January 05, 2021, 01:02:15 AM
Not sure about you but Grace Jones would put me right off my stroke.

Really? If she was really (and I mean really) oiled up, by which I mean covered in oil, rather than pissed. On the other hand, pissed and covered in oil, really well rubbed in by a masseuse could be quite a turn on. Tell you what, you carry on with this thread without me for 5 minutes whilst I, ahem, put the bins out.

Cerys

Clearly you were never prompted to question your sexuality while watching Beastmaster.

Sonny_Jim

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Bleeding Kansas

Sonny_Jim

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Erm....agent feeling like a right Charlie(s), because she's not with the Angels yet?

That hopefully she'll make it to her 70s show ?

touchingcloth

Dr. Not very good at an extremely basic part of their job.

Bazooka

I think there needs to be a mass checking of "dead" celebrity pulses, could be hundreds of them screaming "You got it wrong, I'm still kicking" from the crypt.

Kelvin

No coming back from it this time.

You
only
LIVE
TWINCE

jobotic

She's on and off like a fridge light

Up and down like bride's nightie

etc etc

Keebleman

The only other dead Charlie's Angel, Farrah Fawcett, also had an interesting demise, albeit only because a few hours after her passing she was thoroughly gazumped in the 'Do you know who's just died...?' stakes by the death of Michael Jackson.  I hope the Mses Smith, (Kate) Jackson, Ladd and Hack are planning something notable for their rendezvous with eternity!