Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:25:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Tattoo-worthy" lyrics

Started by Fambo Number Mive, January 06, 2021, 09:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Definitely something by The Genitals.

Probably from the song Gash Pipe:

'I am the cobra with the greasy wiggle
(Watch me go now)
(Watch me go)'

I want it on my face, in white ink (to impress the ladies, I admit).

They are my favourite band. I have all of their releases. Stored.

TheMonk

"I said-a it's no fun being an illegal alien"

Jockice

The lyrics to Tattoo by The Beautiful South are quite worthy. B A S T A R D. Stick that needle deep in me.

Lungpuddle

Quote from: Jockice on January 09, 2021, 11:14:32 AM
The lyrics to Tattoo by The Beautiful South are quite worthy. B A S T A R D. Stick that needle deep in me.

FUCK. I actually had that typed out but changed my mind and made the dumb Mountain Goats post. When Jacqui Abbott sings "in me" on her own at the end, it's before her voices has really come into its own but her delivery is so emotional. Miaow is such a great album.

flotemysost

Gotta be sure it's from someone who's not likely to be revealed as a nonce/sexual predator in the future. A former flatmate was in the unfortunate position of having tattoo quotes on her from both Michael Jackson, and also lines from a Woody Allen film.

Might as well add a bit of Glitter in there for a hat trick. "I'M THE LEADER" or "IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK" in swooping cursive could easily be passed off as typical vague worthy Instagram-ready millennial affirmations.

chveik

'public castration is a good idea'

JaDanketies

"ooh eeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang"

Ferris

Quote from: easytarget on January 09, 2021, 06:56:05 AM
"It's gonna take you people years to recover from all of the damage"

If we're doing Mountain Goats lyrics:

"I personally will stab you in the eye with a foreign object"

Ferris

I'll add - I think the majority of words/phrases/lyrics aren't great tattoos. Mine are covered up and line drawings so they'll never get me #canceled.

imitationleather

Quote from: flotemysost on January 09, 2021, 12:36:54 PM
Gotta be sure it's from someone who's not likely to be revealed as a nonce/sexual predator in the future. A former flatmate was in the unfortunate position of having tattoo quotes on her from both Michael Jackson, and also lines from a Woody Allen film.

Might as well add a bit of Glitter in there for a hat trick. "I'M THE LEADER" or "IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK" in swooping cursive could easily be passed off as typical vague worthy Instagram-ready millennial affirmations.

Imagine I've Googled some Lostprophets lyrics and pasted them as a tattoo suggestion and you've constructed the post I can't be arsed to do myself.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cuellar on January 06, 2021, 09:41:27 AM
getting this on my chest once lockdown is over
thought it was going to be The Kunts tbh

Cuellar

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 09, 2021, 02:22:49 PM
If we're doing Mountain Goats lyrics:

"Martin calls to say he's sending old electrical equipment. That's good, we can always use some more electrical equipment"