Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:29:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

020210us Th1ngs

Started by touchingcloth, January 06, 2021, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This thread title...

...is a gobsmack conveyed
...decrees that your dad will ejaculate but once through his human male penis, and be gone
...cinderella's tits.  just her absolute fucking tits
I BET YOU DO DO-DO YOU DOODLE OLD DOOBEN I BET YOU DOOBY DO
...is renowned for rotisserying a robot grief dog within its own grave
wap wap Wap Wap WApWApWAPWWAPWAPWAPWAP
BATON DAVID
OTHER

Paul Calf

Quote from: NoSleep on April 16, 2021, 07:02:24 AM
Although look at China's success as a communist country because such sanctions aren't in place. It took a mere 70 years to bring down the oppressive communist regime of the USSR with sanctions and herald the way for Putin.

China isn't a communist country, especially not in the sense of Western egalitarian communism. China is ultra-capitalism, turbo-charged and unrestrained by notions of fairness or human rights.

Paul Calf

That's why Western nations are trying to copy the Chinese model - unrestrained consumption and total social control.

NoSleep

There's not a hint of sarcasm in my post, is there?

Paul Calf

Oh.

Sorry, too early in the morning.

touchingcloth

Having listened to his Off Menu, lots 0f 020210us 741n95 about Domnhall Gleason.

Pronounced "donal", not "dom'n'hall".

Son of Brendan.

Full Irish. Like, with a slice of of white pudding on the side.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 16, 2021, 07:21:43 PM
Having listened to his Off Menu, lots 0f 020210us 741n95 about Domnhall Gleason.

Pronounced "donal", not "dom'n'hall".

If my surname was Blumenthal, I would definitely name my firstborn Doomnhall, and insist on the second of your pronunciations.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on April 17, 2021, 08:01:21 AM
If my surname was Blumenthal, I would definitely name my firstborn Doomnhall, and insist on the second of your pronunciations.

So even though your child's name really ought to be pronounced "doom'n'hall", you'd insist on "dom'n'hall"?

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 17, 2021, 08:03:49 AM
So even though your child's name really ought to be pronounced "doom'n'hall", you'd insist on "dom'n'hall"?

I mean I would insist on 'doom'n'hall' rather than 'donal'.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on April 17, 2021, 08:04:57 AM
I mean I would insist on 'doom'n'hall' rather than 'donal'.

Would you consider "doonal"? Doonol Blomonthol?

Replies From View

I think his pals would call him Donald if I did that.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 17, 2021, 08:08:07 AM
Would you consider "doonal"? Doonol Blomonthol?
Sue, take the fag out of your mouth, can't make out a word you're saying.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on April 17, 2021, 08:49:37 AM
I think his pals would call him Donald if I did that.

If he married a Trump he could be Doomnhall (doom'n'hall, Donald to his mates) Trumpenthal.

olliebean

Quote from: Replies From View on April 17, 2021, 08:01:21 AM

Is that "Blumenthal" pronounced "Blunnel?"

Aleister Growley

Donal = half donut half anal

Gulftastic

The Lily James in shit fest 'Yesterday'

Is the same Lily James in car fest 'Baby Driver'

touchingcloth

Physicists have already found an application for the new force of nature they have discovered, and have used it to do some time dilation madness to manage to somehow fit more football into the news and on the telly even though it's already on all the time.

Icehaven

In America 'Goodwill' is the name of an actual charity funded by a network of second hand shops rather than just a catch-all term for giving things away to a good cause.

seepage

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 20, 2021, 12:32:53 PM
Physicists have already found an application for the new force of nature they have discovered, and have used it to do some time dilation madness to manage to somehow fit more football into the news and on the telly even though it's already on all the time.

It's quite simple to do, as it compresses down to almost nothing.

touchingcloth

Quote from: seepage on April 20, 2021, 05:53:53 PM
It's quite simple to do, as it compresses down to almost nothing.

Ah yes, it vac packs.

touchingcloth

Underworld's song "Born Slippy .NUXX" is something I have always assumed was a remix of a track called "Born Slippy", but it's actually a B-side of an entirely different track, which is actually an entirely different track which .NUXX was the B-side for. Mega mega 021210u5.

olliebean

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 20, 2021, 12:32:53 PM

I've now made the effort to read the basics about why everyone's making so much fuss about football at the moment, and I'm still at a loss why it matters. Some teams have decided they're only going to play with each other, and people are upset that other teams won't get to play with them any more? So what? Whoever's playing, it's still just people kicking a ball around.

touchingcloth

Quote from: olliebean on April 20, 2021, 09:15:14 PM
I've now made the effort to read the basics about why everyone's making so much fuss about football at the moment, and I'm still at a loss why it matters. Some teams have decided they're only going to play with each other, and people are upset that other teams won't get to play with them any more? So what? Whoever's playing, it's still just people kicking a ball around.

Yeah, I don't get it. Manchester United have started chasing the Yankee Dollar for the first time, have they? Just a ragtag bunch of plucky misfits doing it for the love until now, yeah?

Quote from: Eric Cantonas
This team behind me'll tell you that that cup means more to me than owt else in the whole world. But they'd be wrong! Truth is, I THOUGHT it mattered. I thought that FOOTBALL mattered. But does it? Les testicules! Not compared to how people matter. Us winning this cup won't mean bugger-all to most people.

But us refusing it - like what we're going to do now - well, then it becomes news, doesn't it? You see what I mean. That way, I'll not just be talking to myself, will I? Because over the last ten years, this bloody government has systematically destroyed an entire sport. OUR sport. And not just our industry - our communities, our homes, our lives. All in the name of "progress". And for a few lousy francs. I'll tell you something else you might not know, as well. A fortnight ago, this club's stadium were closed - another eleven men lost their jobs. And that's not all they lost. Most of them lost the will to win a while ago. A few of them even lost the will to kick. But when it comes to losing the will to live, to breathe, the point is - if this lot were seagulls or whales, you'd all be up in bloody arms. But they're not, are they, no, no they're not. They're just ordinary common-or-garden honest, decent celebrity millionaires. And not one of them with an ounce of bloody hope left. Oh aye, they can knock about a bloody good footballs. But what the fuck does that matter? And now I'm going to take my boys out onto the town. Thank you.

I love football.

Paul Calf

I've now made the effort to read the basics about why everyone's making so much fuss about football at the moment, and I'm still at a loss why it matters.

Perhaps that's because appreciating this problem requires a bit more understanding of what football is than this?

Whoever's playing, it's still just people kicking a ball around.

Replies From View

Are there actually any rules in football or is it a Mornington Crescent type of situation?

seepage

I think there's something about being in the wrong place at the right time, and that's about it, Clive.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Replies From View on April 21, 2021, 07:49:46 AM
Are there actually any rules in football or is it a Mornington Crescent type of situation?

You've got to time your runs.

Paul Calf

I should stop posting in the morning. Sorry, olliebean. Humourless cunt innit.

This is a good rundown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIppSpnxqhM

olliebean

So basically, a group of commercial entities who are in the business of taking people's money to watch their employees kick a ball around a field say: "We're going to do this thing." Customers of said commercial entities say: "We don't like this thing you're going to do. If you do this thing, we won't give you our money to watch your employees kick a ball around a field any more." Commercial entities say, "OK, we won't do this thing, then."

Is that basically it?

I've now made the effort to read the basics about why everyone's making so much fuss about football at the moment, and I'm still at a loss why it matters.

Football plays an integral role in society, allowing emotionally repressed men to freely express their feelings to each other, such as crying when their team goes 'down the league' or embracing each other when their team wins a game. The sort of men who would call you a 'poof' if you cried at a film or a piece of music find it completely acceptable to bawl themselves maroon just because 'their' group of men failed to kick the ball in the net more times than another group of men. Yes, I know that's reductive and anything can be reduced to its most basic components in order to look pathetic, but how else am I going to express my pent up frustration and resentment at ALWAYS BEING PICKED LAST IN FUCKING GAMES

imitationleather

Football is about a hundred times better than the stuff on here that's generally popular but that I personally think is shit.