Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:08:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

020210us Th1ngs

Started by touchingcloth, January 06, 2021, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This thread title...

...is a gobsmack conveyed
...decrees that your dad will ejaculate but once through his human male penis, and be gone
...cinderella's tits.  just her absolute fucking tits
I BET YOU DO DO-DO YOU DOODLE OLD DOOBEN I BET YOU DOOBY DO
...is renowned for rotisserying a robot grief dog within its own grave
wap wap Wap Wap WApWApWAPWWAPWAPWAPWAP
BATON DAVID
OTHER

touchingcloth

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 03, 2021, 07:16:50 PM
Not sure if this is obvious or not, but I only discovered today that dolphin's can drown, and have to come up for air every 8 to 10 minutes or they'll die. Also, they remain conscious when sleeping: https://us.whales.org/whales-dolphins/how-do-dolphins-sleep/

As mammals, that's what their fuckholes are for.

Johnboy

Caitlin Moran is married to Pete Paphides. ffs.

JesusAndYourBush

After it came up in a crossword clue, I just learned that "pocket billiards" isn't only a euphemism for wanking, but is another name for pool - i.e. billiards with pockets.

olliebean

Doesn't billiards already have pockets?

Replies From View

Quote from: olliebean on September 05, 2021, 08:59:07 AM

Yeah but in pocket billiards the balls are bull's testicles.

olliebean

Quote from: Johnboy on September 04, 2021, 11:39:39 PM
Caitlin Moran is married to Pete Paphides. ffs.

Not obvious to me, as I have no idea who Pete Paphides is. Is he related to the guy on Dragons Den?

pigamus

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 03, 2021, 09:59:12 PM
As mammals, that's what their fuckholes are for.

Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'
I'll be on your side for ever more

Paul Calf

Certainly not obvious to me. I had no idea.

Fucking dolphins. If they were that clever they'd evolve legs.

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: olliebean on September 05, 2021, 08:59:07 AM

No, the aim of billiards is to bounce the balls about the table in particular ways, not pot them.

Replies From View

Obvious thing:  trenches used in various wars needed to be dug before they could be used.  Imagine it, just standing there digging while all the stuff is whizzing around you exploding and everyone waits for you to hurry up.  It's remarkable they even managed to dig one trench when you think about it.  The First World War could have easily ended up as a war where everyone died before any trenches could be dug

kalowski

olliebean

From Wikipedia:

Quotein British and Australian English, billiards usually refers exclusively to the game of English billiards

English billiards being a game:

Quoteplayed on a billiards table with six pockets called a snooker table

touchingcloth

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 05, 2021, 10:02:16 AM

It's even dumber than that - whales and dolphins are the descendants of land dwelling mammals, so it's not that they didn't evolve legs, it's that they deliberately devolved them, the dumb one-nostril sea turds.

kalowski

Quote from: olliebean on September 05, 2021, 10:55:04 AM
From Wikipedia:
Quotein British and Australian English, billiards usually refers exclusively to the game of English billiards
English billiards being a game:
Quoteplayed on a billiards table with six pockets called a snooker table
Wikipedia is wrong. Snooker is played on a table called a snooker table. Billiards is often played on a billiards table.
QuoteThe earliest recorded playing of a recognisable form of billiards was in France in the 1340s. Played as an outdoor lawn game similar to croquet, it eventually moved indoors and onto a wooden table with green cloth to resemble grass on which it had been previously played. By the early 18th century indoor billiards was a favoured past time of the French nobility and English gentry.

By the 19th century the cue had developed into the form of which it is known today aided by advances in technologies come about during the Industrial Revolution. There were many variations of the game by this time with some making use of obstructions and targets whilst others relied on the table cushions alone, such as carom billiards. Another obstacle/target had also been added to the table in the form of pockets, giving rise to pocket billiards.

Dex Sawash

You know who else was unable to breathe under water?
Spoiler alert
both Hitlers
[close]

Poobum

Glad the creepy gits fucked off into the sea.

JesusAndYourBush

The actor Craig Fairbrass wasn't a member of the group Right Said Fred.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 05, 2021, 10:02:16 AM

I see you're more of the 'we shouldn't have left the trees' school of thought rather than 'we should have never left the oceans'.

Poobum

Dave imagines in horror the life of a leg beast.

beanheadmcginty

The Michael J Fox film title 'Doc Hollywood' is pun on the name of the famous OK Corral cowboy Doc Holliday.

Dusty Substance

I just realised two obvious things:

1. The two members of Khruangbin with the really nice hair don't actually have really nice hair, they have wigs.

2. I have bad wigdar.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: olliebean on September 05, 2021, 09:08:13 AM
Not obvious to me, as I have no idea who Pete Paphides is. Is he related to the guy on Dragons Den?

He's some melt who reissues Tanita Tikaram and Lightning Seeds albums and tweets stuff like this:

QuoteDear Madonna, You created a ton of era-defining bangers, you've rocked a zillion amazing looks, your dancing is pure joy & your Sex book was the most fearless, seize-the-means-of-control boss move ever undertaken by a pop star. Happy birthday (& thank you)

Didn't mind him too much until he made a big show of resigning from the Labour Party "in solidarity with all my Jewish friends".

olliebean

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 07, 2021, 01:44:58 PM
He's some melt who reissues Tanita Tikaram and Lightning Seeds albums and tweets stuff like this:

QuoteDear Madonna, You created a ton of era-defining bangers, you've rocked a zillion amazing looks, your dancing is pure joy & your Sex book was the most fearless, seize-the-means-of-control boss move ever undertaken by a pop star. Happy birthday (& thank you)

Yep, that sounds like the sort of person Caitlin Moran would be married to.

Dex Sawash

If you ever go to CaB home page, there is a "buy me a coffee" link there. That's what the various coffee threads are referencing.

Replies From View

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 08, 2021, 12:16:19 PM
If you ever go to CaB home page, there is a "buy me a coffee" link there. That's what the various coffee threads are referencing.

That and the fact that September is Become Inexplicably Obsessed With Coffee Month

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on September 08, 2021, 12:19:04 PM
That and the fact that September is Become Inexplicably Obsessed With Coffee Month

I can help you become obsessed with coffee for just £25/year. That's less than the price of a coffee per month.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 08, 2021, 12:23:50 PM
I can help you become obsessed with coffee for just £25/year. That's less than the price of a coffee per month.

As long as the coffee is absolutely disgusting

pigamus

How do blind people know when their guide dog has shat, and how do they clear it up?