Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:49:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Keith Starmer wants COVID antivaxxers to be prosecuted

Started by Fambo Number Mive, January 06, 2021, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should COVID antivaxxers be prosecuted

Yes
19 (79.2%)
No
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Fambo Number Mive

Personally I think this could backfire and could increase their support. "The Deep State is imprisoning me for telling the truth" That sort of nonsense.

Instead I think much more pressure should be put on social media channels to close the accounts of people who talk nonsense about COVID and promote breaching guidelines. Maybe we need a movement where people boycott Twitter until they do more to close COVID denier accounts and make it so people not on Twitter can send reports (could have a special form where people can give the link and have to give a working email address to discourage spam reports).

Do you think COVID antivaxxers should be prosecuted like Mr Big Brain Starmer? I do have some sympathy for him on this but I think it could be a mistake.

jobotic

What Telegraph/Murdoch/Spectator/Spiked cunts like Hartley-Brewer, Young etc?

Fat chance.

A friend of mine who works in ICU has been on about people bursting onto hospitals looking for empty corridors and staff to harass, which then goes on YouTube.

They should be made to down a pint of pure Covid then kicked into a hole in the ground.

chveik

losing the antivaxxer vote, not a good move Keith

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 06, 2021, 06:35:49 PM
Maybe we need a movement where people boycott Twitter

that's even more irrealistic than prosecuting people

Imagine Allison Pearson being allowed to get away with her shit during WWII.

'It's my right to keep the blackout curtains open'

'My son was rescued from the beaches of Dunkirk and I'm annoyed his inevitable demise has been delayed'

'Tear down the beach defences, let Mr. Hitler in, and let's get back to normality'

'War? What War? There's no incendiary bombs on my roof'

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 06, 2021, 06:35:49 PM
Personally I think this could backfire and could increase their support. "The Deep State is imprisoning me for telling the truth" That sort of nonsense.

They're already saying that though

dissolute ocelot

With the state of England's courts they wouldn't come to trial till 2024. Unless the plan is to intern all anti-vaxxers on the Isle of Wight with no trial and no internet access. Come on Keith, you know what you have to do.

bgmnts

I want Keith to be shot into space with only enough oxygen for a few weeks, just enough time to reflect on what an absolute worthless cunt he is.

I'm willing to sacrifice anti-vaxxers if they let that happen in trade.

Sebastian Cobb

I am shocked that the man who jailed kids for stealing rice from tesco thinks this.

Pinball

Label their posts as ridiculous bullshit, but don't restrict their freedom of speech, because it's quite amusing. Starmer is a buzzkill whom I suspect is no fun at parties.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Pinball on January 08, 2021, 01:24:49 PM
Label their posts as ridiculous bullshit, but don't restrict their freedom of speech, because it's quite amusing. Starmer is a buzzkill whom I suspect is no fun at parties.

Further proof the centre can't meme.

Wonderful Butternut