Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:34:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump supporters storming Congress [split topic]

Started by Mister Six, January 06, 2021, 06:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

oy vey

"The house is in recess subject to the call of the chair". Most coherent thing I've heard so far.

Cuellar

Fucking send the tanks into them, Tiananmen these cunts

Mister Six

Ducked out of the livestream for a bit there and now the guy is way outside Congress. I guess everyone got pushed back?

EDIT; I'm a moron, the livestream had ended and the video had restated.

druss

Hahaha all of congress and senate in one place and there's absolutely fuck all police presence. Time for some de-escalation with some strong leadership. Trump?

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"

Cheers Donnie.

BritishHobo

Surreal watching the footage from inside, with most of these flag-waving wannabe-revolutionary dickheads keeping meekly between the velvet ropes like little boys on a school trip.

idunnosomename

has everyone got their riot buddy?

"I NEED THE BATHROOM!!"

Cuellar

Ted Cruz has to be a candidate for the most abject human being on the planet. Willingly debasing himself for a man who he knows holds him and his family in complete contempt.

druss

Fucking mysterious packages and bomb threats now. I'd say this is going to end up like Designated Survivor, but in this case the only survivor will be Trump.

It's hilarious how entitled and coddled right-wingers are in the United States that they genuinely think they have a right to "protest" by a mob of angry lunatics entering the floor of Congress carrying weapons.

"This is our house! This is our property! We are peacefully protesting!"

Gulftastic

What's up with the police? When Trump wants to wave a bible about, they have no problem tear gassing peaceful protestors.

Quote from: Gulftastic on January 06, 2021, 07:38:00 PM
What's up with the police? When Trump wants to wave a bible about, they have no problem tear gassing peaceful protestors.

Excellent question. The crowd is not even that big and they were evidently able to breach the U.S. Capitol building??

bgmnts

Say what you want about him, but he is very effective as doing as much damage to the world as possible before he isn't numero one.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-55561536

Mister Six

Anyone got a link to a new stream, especially one inside?

Alberon

House floor evacuated according to CNN. Pence close to being evacuated from the building.

Mister Six

Alberon

Trump's latest tweet

QuotePlease support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

No attempt to get them to leave the building.

Alberon

Watching CNN right now. Apparently gas masks were handed to senators as tear gas was being used inside the building.

Mister Six

Cuellar

BritishHobo

Police now in. Very brave and coolheaded PBS journalist who's been reporting from inside is being evacuated with many others.

jobotic

Cops will start to arrest Democratic Senators soon then carry Trump in with a crown on his head, and our government will be the first to congratulate him.

Urinal Cake

Hilarious.

It's not like this should be surprising with what happened in Michigan and Whitener.

Shoulders?-Stomach!