Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:27:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Life Coaching"

Started by Shaky, January 07, 2021, 10:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaky

I've just attended a free zoom meeting with some doink who runs a "Life Coaching and Neurological Repatterning" company. I'm a broadminded sort. I try to meditate. Affirmations and that do no harm. So why not, eh? Weirdly, though, he kept the inner secrets of the human brain to himself; they can be ours - they are within reach! -  but the small catch is you have to stump up the oddly random prices he kept banding around for the final half hour of the meeting. Everything was half price... then he offered a further discount if we agreed right on the spot! Incredible!

Anyone else tried this sort of bollocks for laughs? Call me cynical, but I can't help but think it's primarily designed to appeal to people at a low ebb who happen to have some spare cash and it's depressed me further.

Shit, wrong forum!

thenoise

Tried falling asleep to some 'paraliminals' mp3s that were supposed to make me less of an awkward, anxiety ridden,underachieving, bitter, useless cunt. The music the affirmations were hidden behind were too irritating to tolerate for long,though.

Plus it's basically just being told off over and over, isn't it? May as well just start speaking to my Dad again.