Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,399
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:54:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Post-Brexit fallout - we can't have our cake or eat it

Started by Fambo Number Mive, January 08, 2021, 09:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katzenjammer

'Nobody told us Brexit would be shit for us too' whines Joe from Nottingham.  Yes they did Joe, you fucking selfish twat

Quote"Brexit itself, when it was first started, was going to be brilliant because I honestly believe that Britain should stay Britain and we run by ourselves," says Joe. But he had no idea of how Brexit was to impact his dream of retiring abroad.

"Nobody explained or probably thought about people like ourselves. There was nobody looking after it or telling us, they forgot about the people abroad."

If he could vote again in the Brexit referendum, Joe says he'd vote differently knowing how things turned out.

"There's no way I would vote to go for it, because it's harming me and my future

https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-05/How-Brexit-is-crushing-UK-pensioners-dreams-of-retiring-abroad-Zc0spBTQNq/index.html

bgmnts

Yeah sorry Joe but get fucked you selfish thick twunt.

frajer

Same. My work year was absolutely fucked and my current career is in doubt because of these shitshow-ushering bell-ends.

I am sorry your dreams have been crushed Joe but I would very much like to crush you.

imitationleather

I would love to be as much of a stupid prick as Joe.

It sounds amazing.

Kankurette

Yeah, not feeling sorry for people like this. You voted for it, Joe. Suck it up.

What did the Mail expect? We're not part of the EU so why would we have the same rights EU citizens do?

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder what papers Joe read.in 2016, and whether he still reads them. If he does still read them will he reconsider how much he trusts them? Probably a Tory as well

Buelligan

This stuff actually makes me laugh now.  There's no point in being angry, doesn't change anything, idiotic fucking twats. 

paruses

Yes - these are now feel good stories for me.

Very pleased Joe has fucked himself. Shame he is looking to blame others but then I can't have everything.

Buelligan

Heheh.  I now have a date for going to the prefecture and having my photograph and fingerprints taken, first step on my road to getting a paper to say I can continue living in my own home for the next ten years.  Thanks Joe, you dull cunt.

Cuellar

Absolutely delighted Joe has ruined his own life

bgmnts

Quote from: Buelligan on April 07, 2021, 07:09:44 PM
Heheh.  I now have a date for going to the prefecture and having my photograph and fingerprints taken,

Crimes have consequences.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Cuellar on April 07, 2021, 07:10:18 PM
Absolutely delighted Joe has ruined his own life
Sad thing is he's probably fine.  He just won't get to retire to an EU member state.

katzenjammer

I mean whatever happens he'll still be Joe, but apart from that yeah.

Fresh cuppa and a few rich tea biccies, Angling Times for Joe and a Danielle Steel for the missus.

Daft cunt.

phes

Fuck me, it's the same person. It's like Alan and his wife off The Vale

bgmnts

Brexit Joe,
Stubbed his toe,
Became belligerent,

Brexit Joe,
Stubbed his toe,
Blamed the immigrant,

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Northern Ireland setting itself on fire is great isn't it lads

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

also love these stupid fuckers all surprised Pikachu face because Brexit is fucking up their ability to stay in Spain half the year. They honestly think Britain is so fucking special that the rest of us have to bend over and grab our ankles while they sweep us out the door.

bgmnts

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on April 07, 2021, 11:02:32 PM
Northern Ireland setting itself on fire is great isn't it lads

Seriously what is all that about? Like clashes with police and shit and its barely news.

imitationleather

The footage of the bus being firebombed is quite something. Mad that the only way to find out about it is on Twitter.

Cold Meat Platter

bgmnts

You are right but:
Belfast: Boris Johnson 'deeply concerned' after police attacked

Published8 minutes ago

I must have missed anything before that.

Key

Retiring abroad!!!!!!
Not much of a patriot is he?
What's wrong with Eastbourne Joe?

jobotic

Are the police using the edges of their riot shields to smsh faces in Northern Ireland or do they save that for people who want democracy?

lipsink

So what was the positive stuff we got from Brexit then?

EOLAN

lipsink

Quote from: EOLAN on April 08, 2021, 09:26:32 AM
Faster vaccine rollout.

Not true according to the BBC (yeah, I know): https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/55163730

QuoteUnder European law a vaccine must be authorised by the EMA, but individual countries can use an emergency procedure that allows them to distribute a vaccine for temporary use in their domestic market.
Britain is still subject to those EU rules during the post-Brexit transition period which runs until the end of the year.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Key on April 08, 2021, 08:41:06 AM
Retiring abroad!!!!!!
Not much of a patriot is he?
What's wrong with Eastbourne Joe?

Eastbourne? He's a Nottingham lad. He should be spending his twighlight years in Skeggy.

Why is it that every fucking time there's a thick, selfish shitbag whining into the ether about shit they caused by voting for right-wing cunts there's an East Midlands accent attached? Seriously, I live in the East Midlands - I was born here and for some reason I came back - and my advice to you is to slice us out, set us adrift and stitch the rest of the country together.

Nowhere else in the world is it more likely that you'll find thick cunts who vote against their own interests. You cannot fix the Midlands.

DrGreggles

Quote from: lipsink on April 08, 2021, 09:18:02 AM
So what was the positive stuff we got from Brexit then?

Well, it's upset Joe from Nottingham.

Jittlebags

QuoteEastbourne? He's a Nottingham lad. He should be spending his twighlight years in Skeggy.

On a mobility scooter.