Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:38:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How to tell someone to fuck off with their drumming

Started by Replies From View, January 08, 2021, 07:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Must sound great in their head like

just woppa woppa wop wop wop

on a bongo drum type thing

genuine talent they think they have

expressing their creativity

woppa woppa wop wop wop

Pink Gregory

Put your foot through the drum and send the council the bill.

Jasha

QuoteHow to tell someone to fuck off with their drumming

You can't, remember alldrummersaredeaf

lazyhour

Serious answer: they could be a headcase. I once got trapped by a bongo player who talked at me for 2 hours about how humans who are conceived without any feelings of love between the parents at the point of orgasm have no souls. And nor do gay people. Or Muslims. 

Approach with caution.

Wonderful Butternut

Acquire a bass guitar and amp and play louder than them.

If you can get a really shitty distortion pedal that'll help.

Zetetic

Twonty Gostelow

I thought this was going to be a response to the Blondie video in the Loin Buzz thread.

JarrowMonkey

My neighbour was banging on my door at 2pm this morning, the cheeky fucker

Good job I was up practicing the drums

Durance Vile

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-. / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. ..- -- -- .. -. --.

Glebe

Maybe Ringo has moved in next door? He's not even the best drummer in the flat (and he's the only occupant of the flat).

seepage

Blue Jam

Quote from: lazyhour on January 08, 2021, 07:50:00 PM
Serious answer: they could be a headcase. I once got trapped by a bongo player who talked at me for 2 hours about how humans who are conceived without any feelings of love between the parents at the point of orgasm have no souls. And nor do gay people. Or Muslims. 

Approach with caution.

Also people who bring bongos to clubs and drum along with the DJs are attention-seeking cunts. Makes it very difficult to beatmatch when you've got some twat adding a third beat, and it's not being played very tightly.

They're not as bad as those rapey blokes who bring guitars to parties though.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Glebe on January 08, 2021, 10:32:09 PM
Maybe Ringo has moved in next door? He's not even the best drummer in the flat (and he's the only occupant of the flat).

Should the OP try warning him with peace and love?

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 09, 2021, 11:33:01 AMthose rapey blokes who bring guitars to parties

Someone must like them enough to reportedly donate £5m to their nascent party though.

idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.gif

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Glebe on January 08, 2021, 10:32:09 PM

It's true - that washer-drier with the knackered bearings has got some serious chops.

Is this the wrong time to propose a CaB drum circle then?