Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:37:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round One: mook vs jutl

Started by jutl, June 21, 2005, 08:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jutl

Have I been left at the altar?

ccab

Has he been in touch yet? If not, I'd suggest you serve.

Cerys

Jilted jutl ... shit a big fucking moth just landed on my monitor screen!  It's an omen, I tells ya.

mook

Oooh, that one in the middle looks like Roger Waters. Sorry I've been a bit lax in starting this, combination of way too busy and far too hot I'm afraid...That and the fact I'm scared of Jutl  ;)

I'll try and get something done tonight..

splattermac

Adobe skin-graft setting to the maximum.

You know the machine that shaves off skin for grafts looks not dissimilar to the one you see in kebab shops. Imagine having a delicious skin graft donner, yum *lip smacks*

mook

I really am sorry all but I'm going to have to drop out. I've been dropped a fuckload of work and by the time I get back home, like just now. I'm too knackered to even contemplate firing up tatorshop let alone go googling for pictures of Roy Castle (surprisingly very few pics of old Roy out there you know) for a half baked idea. Sometimes being self-employed sucks.

Again I apologise for wasting everyones time, especially Jutl's who went to the effort of playing a masterful shot for nowt..

I feel a right cunt now.

sproggy

Quote from: "mook". I'm too knackered to even contemplate firing up tatorshop let alone go googling for pictures of Roy Castle...

A bit of dedication's what you need...

Shame.

George

No shame, no game. What happens now?

Cerys

I suspect jutl goes through.

ccab

Gandhi, with Mook conceding, would you be a sweetie & lock this thread?