Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:14:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Well it seems to be very rare indeed but it seems to be his real name because this is fathers obit

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/sacbee/name/john-heckenlively-obituary?pid=199463541

No idea what it means. It may be made up but a few generations ago.

He looks like a made up person though.

Alberon

One of those AI deepfake programs gone rogue by the looks of him.

kalowski

idunnosomename

Heckin lively doggo

Oh i just realised who he reminds me of now. Steve Coogan in the breakdown Alan fat suit

idunnosomename

Ahahaha christ alive

QuoteMEDICAL TYRANNY DOWN UNDER TINA TOON
What happened to Australia and New Zealand? It started when guns were taken from the people. Now freedom and human rights are being taken away.

It's a short hop to tyranny.

Australia has turned into an authoritative police state that is "hopping" and trampling over the people's rights. With covid emergency powers in place, an oppressive government can take away your freedom and censor your speech in the name of "safety."

In Sydney the covid brownshirts raided a church where 60 people were attending a sermon. Tens of thousands of dollars in fines were handed out and the church service was broken up.

PATRIOTS UNITE! TOGETHER WE CAN STOP THE MADNESS- JOIN US ON PATREON AND GET EXCLUSIVE BEN GARRISON CARTOONS AT OUR TOON LOVERS LEVEL!  SEE ALL NEW CARTOONS FIRST- BEFORE PUBLIC RELEASE CLICK TO JOIN

Sydney is being crushed under the jackboot of tyranny with a curfew as of Monday, as well as additional restrictions to limit everyone's movement.

You can not leave your home. You can't not go to church. You can not criticize the government.

Australia, what have you become?

What happened to the land down under?

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover
Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscle
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich
And he said:
I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, ye-aah
men at work

RISE UP AUSTRALIA! LET US HEAR THE THUNDER!
We are all Australian now!

Tina

I show solidarity with the people of a nation by shoving every fucking cartoon stereotype i can at them. Mate

jobotic

French patriots unite. You have nothing to lose but your onion necklaces.

petril

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 23, 2021, 03:35:45 PM
Well it seems to be very rare indeed but it seems to be his real name because this is fathers obit

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/sacbee/name/john-heckenlively-obituary?pid=199463541

No idea what it means. It may be made up but a few generations ago.

He looks like a made up person though.

the own brand Jerry Lawler

idunnosomename

Actually it's obviously likely a composite of German / English names that lost its hyphen. Hecken is a place name and Lively is quite widespread as a surname

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 24, 2021, 01:12:02 PM
Ahahaha christ alive

I wonder if Pup is related to Fido, such a tragic tale.

I show solidarity with the people of a nation by shoving every fucking cartoon stereotype i can at them. Mate

Just doing his job, mate.

Ferris

idunnosomename

I understand the necessity of putting a generic dog name on the tombstone, but was the dog tag with "pup" on it really required

Ferris

Their inability to draw rifles even halfway correctly irks me to an irrational degree.

Mr Farenheit

There's no possible space for the soldier's legs in the pouch. Which means he's actually wearing a big 'Aussie Tyranny' kangaroo costume.

gilbertharding

It was that, or have him riding an Emu, Bernie Clifton style.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on August 24, 2021, 04:07:38 PM
There's no possible space for the soldier's legs in the pouch. Which means he's actually wearing a big 'Aussie Tyranny' kangaroo costume.

The soldier lost both legs during a 2006 tour of Iraq. The kangaroo was trained to act like some kind of exoskeleton.

evilcommiedictator

Quote from: American dipshitIn Sydney the covid brownshirts raided a church where 60 people were attending a sermon. Tens of thousands of dollars in fines were handed out and the church service was broken up.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-23/blacktown-churchgoers-fined-for-large-gathering-covid-breach/100398402
QuoteNSW Police issued $35,000 in COVID-19 fines after around 60 people were on Sunday sprung gathering at a Western Sydney church, where the pastor declared "the lockdown is over".
Thirty attendees received $1,000 Penalty Infringement Notices (PINS) while the organisation was issued a $5,000 fine.
(They don't fine kids whose parents took them)
QuoteIn a video of a service held earlier in the day posted to social media, Pastor Marvin Osaghae can be heard urging parishioners to join him in prayer for the NSW government.
"In the cities of NSW, in the name of Jesus, we declare the lockdowns are over. In the name of Jesus, we refuse every lockdown in our cities," he said.
"We declare that it is well with the government of NSW, it is well with the people of this state, there is peace in the land, people have peace in their jobs, in their businesses, their businesses are returning to normal, every park is coming back alive, the streets are coming back alive."

Everything is coming back alive, except for the dead people I'm sure. Mental.

evilcommiedictator

He also forgot to draw the Neo Nazis who used the rally to post anti-semetic stickers and material around, strange

JamesTC

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on August 25, 2021, 12:37:03 AM

Everything is coming back alive, except for the dead people I'm sure. Mental.

Their entire belief system is built around some bloke who could come back from the dead, in fairness.

Which is also mental.

zomgmouse

it's really funny seeing that cartoon in Australia because we are facing a wave of discourse and political action that seems to be a badly-photocopied version of the sort of American reactionary catastrophe that the Garrisons' Toons ooze, and so that one in particular becomes this weird perverted reversal, which no doubt will be eaten up by people over here who are into that sort of stuff. what a world

Fambo Number Mive

Two new cartoons from Garrison:

1. Biden is asleep at the wheel of a car, "United States of America" is on the steering wheel. He has a huge head with an icecream on top. His head is on the horn so it is honking and in the back seat we can see someone's legs wearing red high heels. There is a police car behind his car. His arms are weirdly contorted.

From Garrison's text below the cartoon:

QuoteChina Joe pronounces the word "TAL-EE-BAN," which to me sounds Jamaican. It made me think of an old Harry Belafonte song, "The Banana Boat Song." Here is that song. I changed it up a bit to match Biden's pathetic strategy to get remaining Americans out of a country he so easily abandoned to our enemies.

2. A disgusting cartoon where a massive, furious looking cow with vaccine needles for udders is being "milked" by a man wearing a lab coat with "Big Pharma" on the back. The cow has "Endless Vaccines" on it. The vaccine needles are being "milked" into a bucket with a dollar sign on it, even though liquid is coming out of them there is lots of money in the bucket. Fauci as a mouse is saying "safe and effective" while rubbing his paws together.

In the text Garrison complains that there are always more vaccines, not less. Could that be because science has discovered more new diseases over time, Ben? And because most diseases have never been eradicated globally (am I right that smallpox was?). And because scientific capabilities have improved over the decades?

idunnosomename

QuoteWhy do you think they call it "mooo-la" (money)

— Ben Garrison

Catalogue Trousers

I thought that everyone pronounced Taliban Tal-Ee-Ban. Everyone that I know does, anyway. How does Ben pronounce it? Throatwobbler-Mangrove?

Jasha

idunnosomename

I remember as a kid trying to draw those on characters and they looked shite, almost certainly Tina was also defeated in the same way

MojoJojo

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 27, 2021, 08:57:55 AM
2. A disgusting cartoon where a massive, furious looking cow with vaccine needles for udders is being "milked" by a man wearing a lab coat with "Big Pharma" on the back.

He must be deliberately referencing  anti smallpox cartoons with that, which is weird because anti-vaxxers tend to avoid mentioning the horrible disease that vaccines eliminated. Like the tilting at windmills thing, he doesn't seem to understand how what he is referencing works against his point.

Alberon

From the 'asleep at the wheel' cartoon.

QuoteBiden immediately began dismantling President Trump's accomplishments. He ended the Keystone Pipeline and our energy independence. He allowed our southern border to become a wide open thoroughfare for millions of illegal aliens—and many of them are criminals. Biden denounced nationalism and praised globalism. He praised athletes taking knees at sporting events. He signed us back on to the Paris Accord climate bunk. He returned to Obama's love for transexuals and encouraged boys to compete in girls sports as make believe females. Biden and his Democrat party in Congress are spending incredible amounts of money for pork and the destruction of America.

It's probably not the first time he's shown himself as a transphobe, but it's not in the least bit surprising.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Like many MAGAts, Garrison loves spreading the rumor that Michelle Obama was born Michael. He may even have depicted her with male features a couple of times.

idunnosomename

He got on to the 4chan pol type of transphobia ages ago, which more the terrified of wanking over a dude type than the womens sex based rights breed we have today

An tSaoi

That Aussie flag looks pasted in. Couldn't even be bothered to draw it.

zomgmouse

Also wondering why the kangaroo has a Captain Planet armband