Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:34:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Half hearted return of Ben's dreamboat

Text underneath similarly low effort.

Fambo Number Mive

I see Buff Trump's tie is erect.

What does Garrison think Biden should have done?

Also, why is he so obsessed with Biden and icecream?

ajsmith2

When he gives him roll eyes it always makes him look more un-Trump like. Trump has wee squinty piggy eyes and he would never make that kind of languid expression.

idunnosomename

Cant find a single pic of trump wearing a charcoal tie. I guess it's stop it being close to the blood. Also it's too short. I think that's why it curls up, because he ran out of paper.

(I think he draws and inks these then scans them. He pretends to sell "originals" at least)

Blumf

Nice enough image, but what's Biden done to Taiwan? I've seen no news.

https://grrrgraphics.com/bidens-got-your-back-taiwan/

Well, turns out... nothing, yet... if you squint a bit (maybe (in Garrison head))

Getting through to the end of the rant gives us this inconclusive conclusion:

QuoteJoe is intentionally destroying America's reputation. Such weakness benefits China. Biden is encouraging more attacks against us.

The Chinese communists must see this as an opportune time to attack Taiwan, and backstabber Joe might even help, rather than hinder such an invasion.

So there you have it. Case closed!

idunnosomename

Hahaha

Oh by the way he's arguing for the horse drug now becausee of course he fucking is

Fambo Number Mive

He's actually saying taking the horse version of Ivermectin is safe. This is what he wrote below his latest cartoon:

Quote...The government and CDC are making it difficult for people to acquire the very low-priced Ivermectin. Doctors are being threatened for prescribing it. Still, people have figured it out and discovered that horse paste has 1.87% of Ivermectin and is safe for human consumption. My vet confirmed that anything your horse can take is safe for humans. The dosage is by weight. Therefore, a 200-pound human would ingest much less than a 1,200 pound horse.

They don't want you cured, they want you dead. Otherwise they would welcome every possible treatment to fight the CCP Flu and save lives.

Now Tractor Supply stores in some areas want you to prove you have a horse by showing a photo of you and your equine before you can purchase horse paste. All I want to know is, does a photo taken with AOC count?

We are not giving medical advice. Please consult with your own physician or vet if you feel you would like to try Ivermectin...

Fucking having his dangerous cake and eating it. So he isn't giving medical advice, but he quotes a nameless vet who told him "anything your horse can take is safe for humans". I mean that's horseshit from the vet, surely. Also, why would you ask a vet about what is safe for humans to take?

I think we all know this, but taking ivermectin for horses is very dangerous for humans. Garrison thinks his "not giving medical advice" disclaimer will get him out of saying such dangerous nonsense. It's shameful. And his "joke" about AOC can fuck off as well.

If he's so against "Big Pharma" who does he think produces ivermectin?

Also, I thought Ben didn't think COVID was an issue, but he's advising people to take horse medicine for it?

buttgammon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 04, 2021, 06:32:19 PM
If he's so against "Big Pharma" who does he think produces ivermectin?

Also, I thought Ben didn't think COVID was an issue, but he's advising people to take horse medicine for it?

Yes, exactly. I'd love to ask Garrison (or another one of the horse drug people) these two questions, because they demonstrate what a load of unconsidered contrarian bollocks the whole thing is.

I wonder if he's taken the horse drug himself?

Fambo Number Mive

I do wonder if people like Garrison, Tucker Carlson etc actually believe the bullshit they pump out or if they are all double vaxxed in reality.

buttgammon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 04, 2021, 07:12:36 PM
I do wonder if people like Garrison, Tucker Carlson etc actually believe the bullshit they pump out or if they are all double vaxxed in reality.

I'm sure some of them do but there will be plenty of grifters who have quietly got vaxxed and just keep peddling the nonsense because it gets them rich, which is a lot worse than just being stupid.

idunnosomename

i bet a lot of post-Trump stuff is not Garrison's real beliefs. I mean Trump was vaccinated after all

Fambo Number Mive

Latest cartoon is called "Jacinda Arden's lockdown" and shows Jacinda Arden in the shape of a key in front of a door with "New Zealand" on it and people banging on the door shouting "Let us out"

An angry bird looks at the reader and says "She's a Key-wi"

Egyptian Feast

zomgmouse

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 05, 2021, 12:39:10 PM
Latest cartoon is called "Jacinda Arden's lockdown" and shows Jacinda Arden in the shape of a key in front of a door with "New Zealand" on it and people banging on the door shouting "Let us out"

An angry bird looks at the reader and says "She's a Key-wi"

I don't know if these are real or if you're just making up a pitch-perfect parody and at this point I don't want to check

Looks like someone has adopted Ben's fetish for henching up Donny and stuck his head on Rocky's for this campaign van

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: zomgmouse on September 06, 2021, 12:58:00 AM
I don't know if these are real or if you're just making up a pitch-perfect parody and at this point I don't want to check

Fambs interpretations of garrison. Are my favourite bits on here

Fambo Number Mive

They are all real, I don't have the imagination to make up parody Ben Garrisons.

zomgmouse

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 04, 2021, 06:32:19 PM
he quotes a nameless vet who told him "anything your horse can take is safe for humans". I mean that's horseshit from the vet, surely. Also, why would you ask a vet about what is safe for humans to take?

I mean, it's not like toxicity and dose effectiveness varies between animals and sometimes it's not even related to size.  That's why we can't just test every single drug on rats and go 'Ok, it works'.  I remember seeing a video that I can't seem to find any more where a vet demonstrates what 1g of ketamine does to horse in front of a raver who's been regularly bashing grams of the stuff for years.

1G of ketamine the raver is wobbly, 1G of (admittedly intravaenous) ketamine and the horse passes out cold.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on September 09, 2021, 07:16:06 AM

1G of ketamine the raver is wobbly, 1G of (admittedly intravaenous) ketamine and the horse passes out cold.

That's a BIG difference. This looks like some hardcore your-brain-on-drugs-level tot. 1g is more than enough to kill a human if you injected it intravenously.

Edit: depending on bodyweight, obviously.

Fambo Number Mive

A spoof of Westworld from the most recent Garrison, with Ryan Hartwig (who wrote a book about Facebook) having a dual with Mark Zukerburg. Zukerburg's face is hanging from a tube and inside his head we can see some computer parts and a big D, because in Garrison's propaganda a centre-right party not quite as right wing as his hero Buff Trump controls everything.

Zukerburg has two Facebook logos in his holsters and a Z in a five pointed star. A terrified donkey watches from behind saloon doors, because again the Democrats are involved in everything bad. Someone called Kent H is watching the duel. Zukerburg's shadow has censorship while Hartwig has Free and Speech either side of him, because Garrison thinks his readers need to be spoonfed.

A dog hides under a porch holding an ad for Hartwig's book.

idunnosomename

the sheer honking ineptitude of this tina toon needs posting

No 9/11 tribute of course because he's kinda sunk his deal on playing the patriotism card with that.

imitationleather

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 12, 2021, 02:23:25 PM
No 9/11 tribute of course because he's kinda sunk his deal on playing the patriotism card with that.

No, no, here it is, 110% of your RDA in Truther talking points:

https://grrrgraphics.com/never-forget/

idunnosomename

well I assumed not, because it would mean it would be difficult to offer sympathy to the nearly 3000 Americans who died then.

However he doesn't mention that at all there! What a true patriot. If he cares so little about life, what's the deal with vaccine genocide? If it was all a false flag and no one died, why was it bad??

Video Game Fan 2000

Why is "danger" on the plunger? That's the least dangerous place to be

Alberon

Blumf

Quote from: Alberon on September 12, 2021, 08:24:57 PM
So Building 7 was just the size of a large wardrobe?

And much further away from the twin towers than we were led to believe.

idunnosomename

It really is the dumbest idea that there was a controlled demolition with the HQ situated in the building next door. Which was self destructed like seven hours after said demolition. As if the planes wouldn't have been enough. Oh but they were holograms or something. How can you believe that anything is real when you twist one of the best-documented events in history into an elaborate staging?

I don't get why he clings to shit like this. 9/11 trutherism isn't really popular anymore (not sure if it really had politically ideology either, except contrarian libertarianism), and while it draws him attention via ridicule, it wont endear Trump supporters to buy merch and all the other money-making schemes he plasters his site with. He clearly doesnt do this as a hobby, it's his livelihood.