Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:35:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

That George Floyd thing is a half decent composition, but fucking hell mate! Ben, mate, seriously.

This is what's frustrating with a lot of this alt-right stuff. I think a lot of these guys have a good instinct, they know that something's wrong, but then the racist and right-wing culture they grow up in poisons it, blind them to any real alternative.

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder if Ben was this angry about vaccines when Trump was trying to take the credit for them in November. I wonder what his vaccine related cartoons would have looked like if Trump had won in 2020.

idunnosomename

lol this barely makes sense

as gross as his george floyd cartoon is it's funny how he's retreating from his anti-authoritarian stance via some shitty conspiracy theory ive never heard of to appeal to what's left of his racist audience

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 15, 2021, 11:58:43 PM
lol this barely makes sense

There's some pretty big anti-gun legislation wending it's way through congress, apparently. Forget the details, but it'll be close to what California has[nb]Fun fact: California's initial steps against guns were taken under Ronald Regan's governorship.[/nb].

oh, and to save people the google:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

zomgmouse

that arrow labelled "the ruling class". continually baffling as to who these people think "the ruling class" are. just mind-boggling

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 13, 2021, 10:23:06 PM
I wonder if Ben was this angry about vaccines when Trump was trying to take the credit for them in November. I wonder what his vaccine related cartoons would have looked like if Trump had won in 2020.
Trump of Fox earlier :
"It's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine and it's something that works."

Fambo Number Mive

I suspect Ben will just ignore his hero Trump calling for people to get the vaccines Ben hates so much. Either that or blame it on the "Deep State" somehow.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: zomgmouse on March 16, 2021, 04:40:21 AM
that arrow labelled "the ruling class". continually baffling as to who these people think "the ruling class" are. just mind-boggling

Retinend

NoSleep

Blumf

Blumf

bgmnts

I like how 'turn in your guns' is just as ridiculous as a Potato Republic.

Free corsets for the under 5s etc.

Yanks are mental.

Alberon

Without Buff Trump the poor bastard is completely lost.

JamesTC

Dex Sawash

Blumf

This is a classic in the blunt obvious words on things genre:

https://grrrgraphics.com/bidens-infrastructure-boondoggle/

It's just so on the nose that it seems like a piss take, something the onion would do.

I mean, 'TAXES' on the steam roller as it runs over the 'MIDDLE CLASS'!! He's got to know what he's doing here.

bgmnts

So Biden is the crane but Biden is operating himself?

jobotic

Blumf

I think the hook on the crane[nb]One of them crane/roller combi units you see on all the building sites[/nb] has tangled on the trillions sling. Old Man Biden hasn't noticed as he's too busy flattening the middle classes, but those fat cat big banks will be very annoyed when the trillions gets yanked away from them!

Ferris

Quote from: Blumf on April 02, 2021, 09:30:54 PM
fat cat big banks

Deft little flourish portraying them as literal cats who are overweight. Bet you wouldn't have thought of that in a million years.

JamesTC

Would love it if the steam roller broke down and got really sad and started to cry tears of steam rollers.

Blumf

One thing though, nobody has mentioned the burning city. You see what happens when you don't plainly label these things? They get ignored!

Maybe of he had labelled it "AMERICAN DREAM" or something.

idunnosomename

that's possibly peak ben.

is Biden's steamroller at least going to fix the (unlabelled) pothole? could cause serious injury to a cyclist.

An tSaoi

I love the skyscaper with the peaked roof. Canary Wharf?

NoSleep

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 03, 2021, 10:43:03 AM
I love the skyscaper with the peaked roof. Canary Wharf?

It's probably the US's Elvis peaked roof to the UK's Cliff peaked roof. Likewise Trump was Elvis to Johnson's Cliff.

Retinend

As Blumpf says, it looks like he's flailing, ideologically, wanting to click his heels and go back to Kansas.