Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,363
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:26:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Garrison “reacts” thread (bring your reading glasses)

Started by Ferris, January 08, 2021, 11:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blumf on April 02, 2021, 08:58:49 PM
This is a classic in the blunt obvious words on things genre:

https://grrrgraphics.com/bidens-infrastructure-boondoggle/

It's just so on the nose that it seems like a piss take, something the onion would do.

I mean, 'TAXES' on the steam roller as it runs over the 'MIDDLE CLASS'!! He's got to know what he's doing here.

Why is the cat doing a massive shit?

checkoutgirl

Quote from: zomgmouse on March 16, 2021, 04:40:21 AM
that arrow labelled "the ruling class". continually baffling as to who these people think "the ruling class" are. just mind-boggling

What I love is the dissonance in Trump never being in "the ruling class" despite being a billionaire who was president for four years and who still appears to have a cult like following of tens of millions of Americans.

Somehow Trump is not in "the ruling class". If they could satisfactorily explain how that could be I might be able to understand it better.

It's just a cult.

Oh.

An tSaoi

Boris and even Mogg have managed the same trick. Standing up for decent hard working class people against the out of touch elites.

Phil_A

Oh no, imagine spending money on infrastructure! When will the madness end!!

Ferris

Quote from: Phil_A on April 03, 2021, 04:56:55 PM
Oh no, imagine spending money on infrastructure! When will the madness end!!

If I want to die on an under-maintained highway in order to avoid taxing some billionaires I will never meet (who despise me), that is my right!

idunnosomename

Love the way he wrote BIDEN on the side because he like WHY SHOULDNT I

Phil_A

The little DING! under the bell really sells this one, I feel.

bgmnts

Good god political discourse in the states is SO confusing.

Fambo Number Mive

JamesTC

Feel like shit, just want aborted fetal matter injected into my arse.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 04, 2021, 04:30:56 PM
I wonder what bit "Alex L" helped with.

Isn't he still just drawing what 8Chan trolls tell him to?

bgmnts

I'll admit I misread that as aborted faecal matter at first which is basically just a shit. So now I'm referring to shit as aborted faecal matter from now on.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: bgmnts on April 04, 2021, 05:25:15 PM
aborted faecal matter

Its wrong to force people to carry a shite full term if they don't want to

Ferris

Kankurette

Quote from: checkoutgirl on April 03, 2021, 02:03:38 PM
What I love is the dissonance in Trump never being in "the ruling class" despite being a billionaire who was president for four years and who still appears to have a cult like following of tens of millions of Americans.

Somehow Trump is not in "the ruling class". If they could satisfactorily explain how that could be I might be able to understand it better.

It's just a cult.

Oh.
Trump: an amazing businessman and an anti-elitist underdog at the same time. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.
Quote from: Phil_A on April 04, 2021, 04:21:14 PM

The little DING! under the bell really sells this one, I feel.
I didn't know ol' Ben had a Hucow fetish.

zomgmouse

if there's anything that is in desperate need of a "cum" makeover it's that cartoon

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: JamesTC on April 04, 2021, 05:22:07 PM
Feel like shit, just want aborted fetal matter injected into my arse.
I feel almost compelled to point out that vaccines don't have fetal matter.  They used fetal matter in the development of the vaccine, that's it.  It's almost like saying that apple you just ate was composed of bovine faecal matter, because animal shit was used in the fertiliser to grow it.

I'm also confused by the police state thing.  I thought BLM was bad and that police were A Great Bunch Of Lads according to Ben?

ajsmith2

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on April 05, 2021, 07:23:44 AM

I'm also confused by the police state thing.  I thought BLM was bad and that police were A Great Bunch Of Lads according to Ben?

That cartoon is 6 years old (ie before Trump was a candidate let alone president and so before Garrison started tying himself in knots defending his best boy). Back then Ben was a 'both sides as bad as each other' libertarian cartoonist. I believe he's started reposting this ancient cartoon recently cos it's anti vaccine message is 'more relevant that ever' today.

idunnosomename

Should say ben's been anti-police until LAW AND ORDER!!! He's very small state so the police are just authoritarian globalists to him

This is funny

None of these things have happened

JamesTC

Alberon

Looking forward to the Prince Philip memorial cartoon. What will it have? Crowns crying crowns?

Ant Farm Keyboard

Guys, you've been a serious disappointment to me.

How come none of you posted the return of Buff Trump, the raison d'être of Garrison?

Dex Sawash

idunnosomename

i genuinely have no idea what's going on in that cartoon. and yes, writing TRUMP on Trump is strange even for Ben

Cold Meat Platter

Not really very buff though, is he? Why is his arm half way down his torso? Why is his elbow 3/4 of the way down his arm?

Answer: SNOWTARD CUCKFLAKES

beanheadmcginty

The only way you could think that Trump is buff in that is if you believe he can develop a waist to throat six pack.